Someone explain full out what amazon refund actually is.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Someone explain full out what amazon refund actually is.
Since I'm so stupid when it comes to SE, then can some of you explain full out what does refunding on Amazon means and what use it actually has for some moron like myself?
Thanks for posting this. Keep seeing it and do not understand what it is myself.
Originally Posted by Venom
Since I'm so stupid when it comes to SE, then can some of you explain full out what does refunding on Amazon means and what use it actually has for some moron like myself?
Originally Posted by Hova
Thanks for posting this. Keep seeing it and do not understand what it is myself.
It's very simple actually it happens like this(i'm putting this in a simple way, it is a bit more complex):
1. You buy an item that has been either fulfilled and/or sold by Amazon
2. You wait for the item to be sent(in some cases you don't) and you call/chat with a amazon representative claiming that the package you received was empty and/or broken when you received it(You must tell a believable story)
3. They instantly refund your payment/gift card amount you spent on it(as long as you convince them)
Works the same way for replacements.
Hope i answered your question!
Originally Posted by Smoke
It's very simple actually it happens like this(i'm putting this in a simple way, it is a bit more complex):
1. You buy an item that has been either fulfilled and/or sold by Amazon
2. You wait for the item to be sent(in some cases you don't) and you call/chat with a amazon representative claiming that the package you received was empty and/or broken when you received it(You must tell a believable story)
3. They instantly refund your payment/gift card amount you spent on it(as long as you convince them)
Works the same way for replacements.
Hope i answered your question!
Wait, so I could send amazon right now that my item was broken when I recieved it and didn't work at all and the connecting part (the micro-usb part was completely not connectable)?
Originally Posted by Venom
Wait, so I could send amazon right now that my item was broken when I recieved it and didn't work at all and the connecting part (the micro-usb part was completely not connectable)?
Then it would be logged, they may ask for the current item back etc. The amazon refunders do it in a way that none of this happens.
Originally Posted by Venom
Wait, so I could send amazon right now that my item was broken when I recieved it and didn't work at all and the connecting part (the micro-usb part was completely not connectable)?
Did you receive the package already?
If so, the most common method is telling them that when you received the package the box was empty and the item was nowhere to be found(make it a bit more believable then that, but that should be your key point). As long as the product was "Fulfilled and/or Sold by Amazon" .
Originally Posted by Schuba
Then it would be logged, they may ask for the current item back etc. The amazon refunders do it in a way that none of this happens.
Then I should ask a refunder help on this because I'm too dumb to tell a believable story to them.
Originally Posted by Venom
Then I should ask a refunder help on this because I'm too dumb to tell a believable story to them.
If Social Engineering isn't your forte, i suggest using a vouched Amazon refunder from HERE. It's well worth the 5% they charge.
Good luck man!
Originally Posted by Smoke
If Social Engineering isn't your forte, i suggest using a vouched Amazon refunder from HERE. It's well worth the 5% they charge.
Good luck man!
So even though I actually I have the item, they lie about receiving an empty box with nothing in it? If so wooow..
Originally Posted by Venom
So even though I actually I have the item, they lie about receiving an empty box with nothing in it? If so wooow..
It works as when the item is "Sold/fulfilled by Amazon" you don't have to sign for the package. That's why the Amazon refunders have it as a requirement to refund/replace an item for you.
Short Version:
You order something on Amazon -> It arrives safely at your house -> You contact the Amazon support and tell them:
That the package never arrived at you (Just one of 8 Methods I think?) -> They refund your money -> You keep the product and make profit
User A buys an item from Amazon.
User A contacts User B to do a refund.
User B pretends to be User A (IN A NUT SHELL) saying they did not receive the package
User B has Amazon give them a refund (BUT THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED AND USER A HAS IT IN POSSESSION)
The refund was delivered to whatever payment method was used t purchase the item originally.
User A pays User B a 5%-15% fee or whatever they charge.
You buy a product.
Get it.
Contact amazon and tell them you didnt get your product.
They will send you a other one or your money