PayPal Unlimiting Service
Account got linked to another limited account so mine got limited.
My friend got his account limited by selling "high risk" items on ebay. On Ebay, all you need to link a paypal account is the email, so he decided to enter mine. My account got instantly limited. Can anyone fix this? I had no idea he connected mine until I got a payment from ebay, I canceled it immediately.
ben.su321=skype
Post below to speed things up. I'll ask you to post anyway.
My friend got his account limited by selling "high risk" items on ebay. On Ebay, all you need to link a paypal account is the email, so he decided to enter mine. My account got instantly limited. Can anyone fix this? I had no idea he connected mine until I got a payment from ebay, I canceled it immediately.
ben.su321=skype
Post below to speed things up. I'll ask you to post anyway.


