SolvedVisual Basic Crashing on other pc's

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic Crashing on other pc's
I first off build my finished program from visual basic, so I go to my bin folder to give the 'Megtool.exe' to my mate, But he cant open it on his pc ?? It just doesn't do anything no errors or anything. I disabled "enable application framework", and if you could help I don't also want them to get anything. If any ideas of how to fix please comment thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I found the issue they need .net framework how can I make them use it without it?
Just have them download the .NET framework.
Easiest solution.
Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
Just have them download the .NET framework.
Easiest solution.
Could you install it in a setup or even without .net?
If you're talking about the application being installed by providing a Setup, yes.
But again, the Setup must include the .NET framework.
If you're positive it was the .NET framework that caused the application to crash, then .NET is obviously necessary.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us