SolvedUntrusted Bans?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Untrusted Bans?
Hey MPGH community, I recently played hacks with no encryption and realized I got untrusted banned(no ranks) on 2 accounts. Does playing hacks with no file encryption cause untrusted bans? Only used aim assist, bhop and glowesp.
No, untrusted bans come from doing something the game doesn't like, this could be writing to protected areas, setting invalid values etc.

Encrypting cheat doesn't help you at all with VAC, its a waste of time.
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
No, untrusted bans come from doing something the game doesn't like, this could be writing to protected areas, setting invalid values etc.

Encrypting cheat doesn't help you at all with VAC, its a waste of time.
Oh, that makes sense. I PM'd you for help! :O
Quote Originally Posted by NoobAtHacks View Post
Oh, that makes sense. I PM'd you for help! :O
Better to post it in the thread so people searching for help can find!
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Better to post it in the thread so people searching for help can find!
Uh ok, I used m3m3r and changed things/added things. Here's the source: https://gitlab.com/LiquidObsidian/m3...al/tree/master
Can you help me find out what's causing these untrusted bans? Also, I just used trigger, bhop, aim assist, and glowesp if that helps.
Quote Originally Posted by NoobAtHacks View Post
Uh ok, I used m3m3r and changed things/added things. Here's the source: https://gitlab.com/LiquidObsidian/m3...al/tree/master
Can you help me find out what's causing these untrusted bans? Also, I just used trigger, bhop, aim assist, and glowesp if that helps.
Perhaps tell us which sections you changed?
Untrusted can also be triggered by inhumane movement such as rage aimbot.
So how does an untrusted ban turn into a vac ban and why does that happen? I forced a dummy test account to get an untrusted by using cheat engine to enable sv_cheats to 1 on a vac server and then entered r_drawothermodels 2, got an untrusted ban within 30 minutes.

Currently on the profile it says 1 game ban, but shouldn't it turn into a vac ban on the account? How soon does that happen?
Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal289 View Post
So how does an untrusted ban turn into a vac ban and why does that happen? I forced a dummy test account to get an untrusted by using cheat engine to enable sv_cheats to 1 on a vac server and then entered r_drawothermodels 2, got an untrusted ban within 30 minutes.

Currently on the profile it says 1 game ban, but shouldn't it turn into a vac ban on the account? How soon does that happen?
It's been 28 days with me and it still didn't turn. Also untrusted btw, and not Overwatch.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?