So what is everyone's favorite series to watch weekly out right now?

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
So what is everyone's favorite series to watch weekly out right now?
Gonna go with: Nanatsu no Taizai(seven deadly sins) and Owarimonogatari


Though I am liking OPM weekly and Bleach is getting good again.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Gonna go with: Nanatsu no Taizai(seven deadly sins) and Owarimonogatari


Though I am liking OPM weekly and Bleach is getting good again.
You're a bit late on Nanatsu no Taizai and Bleach...


-Owarimonogatari
-K:Return of Kings(I'm not that into this show, but I already watched the first season and the movie, so I might as well finish it.)
-OPM has solid animation, but I hate the fujoshit that its bringing it between Saitama and Genos(looking at you, Tumblr)


I have a few more things I want to pick up but I haven't bothered with downloading. Too busy as of recently.
I am loving one punch man, i saw 2 episodes a few weeks back and loved it but thought i should for more episodes to come out before rushing. Last night @Wyo enticed me to watch it again and now im waiting for next epi +[ .


pl0x suggest something like OPM .
ONE PUNCH MAN FTW
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Gonna go with: Nanatsu no Taizai(seven deadly sins) and Owarimonogatari


Though I am liking OPM weekly and Bleach is getting good again.
I'm watching Haikyuu! and OPM since they're the only good stuff out rn.. and Seven Deadly Sins??? Is there a second season cause it ended some time ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post


I'm watching Haikyuu! and OPM since they're the only good stuff out rn.. and Seven Deadly Sins??? Is there a second season cause it ended some time ago.
Haikyuu! looked good for animation.

Seven Deadly Sins - Manga - is really good now. Like really, really, good.

It kind of died after the last big battle, picking up pretty fast now.


Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


pl0x suggest something like OPM .
Have you watched Jojo's yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
We have like 10 threads of recommendations and more than half are probably the same shonen suggestions.

-JoJos Bizarre Adventure
-Hunter x Hunter

Nothing is going to have a main character as strong as OPM, since its a gag series that is literally meant to have him that strong.



I guess this is the new mainstream show.



Owarimonogatari is good, assuming you've watched all the other seasons.

Seven deadly sins will have a second season in 2016. Trailer is out, but doesn't broadcast much information.



Wrong section
Nah, I havent watched other stuff but I"m currently watching K.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Haikyuu! looked good for animation.

Seven Deadly Sins - Manga - is really good now. Like really, really, good.

It kind of died after the last big battle, picking up pretty fast now.




Have you watched Jojo's yet?
Is the manga better than the anime? Dude holy fk I love Haikyuu! its pretty intense and comical. I like anime's like that and HxH or Kuroko's basketball, yowashimu pedal. All good stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post
Nah, I havent watched other stuff but I"m currently watching K.
That's not what I meant. Owarimonogatari is a 7(currently) season series. This being the 7th.

K isn't terrible. I like the art and ost. The story is decent, but it's not all that complex which is fine sometimes.


Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post
Is the manga better than the anime? Dude holy fk I love Haikyuu! its pretty intense and comical. I like anime's like that and HxH or Kuroko's basketball, yowashimu pedal. All good stuff.
>Animes
It hurts


I've watched Haikyuu(haven't started the second season) but from what I know about sports anime/manga is that the manga does just as equal as the anime. The only thing I compare it to is Kuroko's Basketball.
Parks & Recreation

jk Haikyuu
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I am loving one punch man, i saw 2 episodes a few weeks back and loved it but thought i should for more episodes to come out before rushing. Last night @Wyo enticed me to watch it again and now im waiting for next epi +[ .


pl0x suggest something like OPM .
We have like 10 threads of recommendations and more than half are probably the same shonen suggestions.

-JoJos Bizarre Adventure
-Hunter x Hunter

Nothing is going to have a main character as strong as OPM, since its a gag series that is literally meant to have him that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
ONE PUNCH MAN FTW
I guess this is the new mainstream show.

Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post


I'm watching Haikyuu! and OPM since they're the only good stuff out rn.. and Seven Deadly Sins??? Is there a second season cause it ended some time ago.
Owarimonogatari is good, assuming you've watched all the other seasons.

Seven deadly sins will have a second season in 2016. Trailer is out, but doesn't broadcast much information.

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Parks & Recreation
Wrong section
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Wrong section

Yeah realized just now when I saw Anime xD
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I guess this is the new mainstream show.
I guess so,
at least I haven't heard a person say anything bad about it witch is good
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
I guess so,
at least I haven't heard a person say anything bad about it witch is good
It's not that people will say anything bad about it. It's more like the author who writes the webcomics has stated time and time again that OPM is a hobby for him, nothing more than that. Coincidentally Saitama being a hero is also just a hobby. Whatever the case, people will eventually call this the best show hands down and try to deepen the plot to some extreme extent when there is literally no deeper meaning than whats shown.

I'm probably just bitching to bitch, but as with all things, when a show becomes mainstream and the merchandise is made and you see people who wouldn't bat an eye to anime before start calling the main character "OPM" and do these shitty "Goku vs. Saitama" arguments, can't really say I want that.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
It's not that people will say anything bad about it. It's more like the author who writes the webcomics has stated time and time again that OPM is a hobby for him, nothing more than that. Coincidentally Saitama being a hero is also just a hobby. Whatever the case, people will eventually call this the best show hands down and try to deepen the plot to some extreme extent when there is literally no deeper meaning than whats shown.

I'm probably just bitching to bitch, but as with all things, when a show becomes mainstream and the merchandise is made and you see people who wouldn't bat an eye to anime before start calling the main character "OPM" and do these shitty "Goku vs. Saitama" arguments, can't really say I want that.
Was just trying to say that I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it,
So I just assume that majority of people who've watched it think its good
just owari.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?