OutdatedCrossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Crossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)
Features:

Wallhack - Auto
Player Wireframe - Auto


Screenshots:

SS1

SS2

virus scans:

Jotti
virustotal

-CREDITS GOES TO:- @-[I]fLuX @***** @6ixth
Alex_Agnew A.K.A. Aeroman
N4n033
Yuri Vargas
Jesus Ceballos
Mhark Johnny Creado
Earl Dakay
Johneilcarl Tagudin
Jheamuel Francisco Oñate A.K.A. GodModeHack
Ace Suazo
underpresure
icebox346
Thrials Ghame
Dungzki Ramos @ryuzaki..™ A.K.A. Geopulse
Syndicate
FirstPromse™
WhiteHat PH
HAxCodER™
Mae
Forg
JustCry


@Cataclypse @Hugo Boss approved?
Good luck, players.
CFO Project_mpgh.net.rar481 KB · 886 downloads 8/55 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
Says "This application is protected with an unregistered version of VMProtect". Something went wrong when compiling?
just press the ok button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by katungatu09 View Post
Not working Any Requirment ?
windows 7.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11158518]just press the ok button.

Nothing Happens, Using Windows 8 by the way.
[QUOTE=seanseano;11158561]
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
just press the ok button.

Nothing Happens, Using Windows 8 by the way.
I'n not a fan of windows 8, works on Windows XP and windows 7 only.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11158568]
Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post

I'n not a fan of windows 8, works on Windows XP and windows 7 only.
Okay, you should've put it in the details. Thanks, have to use other PC then.
[QUOTE=seanseano;11158582]
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post

Okay, you should've put it in the details. Thanks, have to use other PC then.
yeah, I forgot, I'm in the rush at that time.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11158586]
Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post

yeah, I forgot, I'm in the rush at that time.
That's fine. Though I do hope you make it compatible to 8.
[QUOTE=seanseano;11158601]
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post

That's fine. Though I do hope you make it compatible to 8.
actually I already had finished project that will works in any Windows from XP, 7, 8 & 10, tested and working fine, maybe I will release it next time.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11158982]
Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post

actually I already had finished project that will works in any Windows from XP, 7, 8 & 10, tested and working fine, maybe I will release it next time.
Sounds cool. Why do you call it a project though?
[QUOTE=seanseano;11159054]
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post

Sounds cool. Why do you call it a project though?
Because everything you have done in any programming language you can called it a project.
Says "This application is protected with an unregistered version of VMProtect". Something went wrong when compiling?
IS THERE AN APPROPRIATE INJECTOR FOR THIS SIR ?.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11159146]
Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post

Because everything you have done in any programming language you can called it a project.
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
Features:

Wallhack - Auto
Player Wireframe - Auto


Screenshots:

SS1

SS2

virus scans:

Jotti
virustotal

-CREDITS GOES TO:- @-[I]fLuX @***** @6ixth
Alex_Agnew A.K.A. Aeroman
N4n033
Yuri Vargas
Jesus Ceballos
Mhark Johnny Creado
Earl Dakay
Johneilcarl Tagudin
Jheamuel Francisco Oñate A.K.A. GodModeHack
Ace Suazo
underpresure
icebox346
Thrials Ghame
Dungzki Ramos @ryuzaki..™ A.K.A. Geopulse
Syndicate
FirstPromse™
WhiteHat PH
HAxCodER™
Mae
Forg
JustCry


@Cataclypse @Hugo Boss approved?
Good luck, players.
Not working even in Win 7 ,

My os is Win 7 ROG no wireframe or anything injected successfully
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?