OutdatedCrossfire Ph Public Hack - Wallhack + Player Wireframe (CFO Project)

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Getting Disconnected from the server before logging in or choosing server.
I have a stable internet connection. Probably from your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by xwayneth View Post
Getting Disconnected from the server before logging in or choosing server.
I have a stable internet connection. Probably from your hack.
Crossfire PH is Lag today
Should I inject it manually?
Quote Originally Posted by xwayneth View Post
Should I inject it manually?
Automatically in case Crossfire Detect your injector
I did it manually. It didn't detect my injector. But hack won't work. I don't see wireframe. Or How do I turn on hack?
Quote Originally Posted by xwayneth View Post
I did it manually. It didn't detect my injector. But hack won't work. I don't see wireframe. Or How do I turn on hack?
I have the same problem too wait for the Thread Starter to fix this
any tutorial how to work or what injector to use to work this hacks
Yes i have, But still not working Any Requirments like vcredist_x64 or .netframe 4.5 ? or what ?
Quote Originally Posted by jipper01 View Post
IS THERE AN APPROPRIATE INJECTOR FOR THIS SIR ?.
anything you want.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Mic Cabrera;11159683]
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post



Not working even in Win 7 ,

My os is Win 7 ROG no wireframe or anything injected successfully
tested and working fine in windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, your using 64 bit system of Windows? if your using 64 bit just use 64 bit injector only.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by katungatu09 View Post
Yes i have, But still not working Any Requirments like vcredist_x64 or .netframe 4.5 ? or what ?
yeah it required .net framework and vcredist you can find it in google.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xwayneth View Post
I did it manually. It didn't detect my injector. But hack won't work. I don't see wireframe. Or How do I turn on hack?
the features is auto on and no hotkeys, btw, this will work only on windows XP and 7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xwayneth View Post
Should I inject it manually?
no, do it automatic.

- - - Updated - - -

by the ways guys don't forget to run the injector and the crossfire as administrator.
[QUOTE=pusongbato;11161336]anything you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Cabrera View Post

tested and working fine in windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, your using 64 bit system of Windows? if your using 64 bit just use 64 bit injector only.

- - - Updated - - -



yeah it required .net framework and vcredist you can find it in google.

- - - Updated - - -



the features is auto on and no hotkeys, btw, this will work only on windows XP and 7.

- - - Updated - - -



no, do it automatic.

- - - Updated - - -

by the ways guys don't forget to run the injector and the crossfire as administrator.
Well tried everything still no Hax
I tested it just right now still working fine, see the image below, and btw messagebox will appear during the injection to know that the dll successfully attach if there is no messagebox appear it means there is no dll have been attach to the process.
Quote Originally Posted by pusongbato View Post
I tested it just right now still working fine, see the image below, and btw messagebox will appear during the injection to know that the dll successfully attach if there is no messagebox appear it means there is no dll have been attach to the process.
Well there is and i Clicked OK but no hax :/
Quote Originally Posted by Mic Cabrera View Post
Well there is and i Clicked OK but no hax :/
May i see the screenshot of the messagebox. Kindly upload it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mic Cabrera View Post
That's right after that there are two more messagebox will appear after you press the ok button. May I see it on more time, Kindly upload it.
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?