VMware virtual machine with CF (X-Trap Error)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
VMware virtual machine with CF (X-Trap Error)
Hello,
When I run Crossfire EU I get the following X-Trap Error:
"The game cannot run properly."
Code Field: 09-0400-00000000-500
Any solutions?
Were you given a code to run crossfire on VMware?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Were you given a code to run crossfire on VMware?
I guess no, what's this?!
Quote Originally Posted by -[Nero..x3 View Post
I guess no, what's this?!
If I recall, you are supposed to be given a VMware bypass code. This was for NA, not sure about EU.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


If I recall, you are supposed to be given a VMware bypass code. This was for NA, not sure about EU.
Let's say that I have one, how do I use it?

Edit: Do you mean something like this?:

Code:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true" 
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true" 
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true" 
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true" 
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true" 
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true" 
SMBIOS.reflectHost = "TRUE"
Also deleting the elements values contain "VMWare SVGA 3D" or similar things in the registry of the virtual machines?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us