SolvedCombat Arms

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms
Can I get someone that can accept my post and file?
I posted a self made hack and haven't seen any mods in or out.
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
Can I get someone that can accept my post and file?
I posted a self made hack and haven't seen any mods in or out.
Did you post a thread and it doesn't show or the download is still waiting for approval?
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Did you post a thread and it doesn't show or the download is still waiting for approval?
It doesn't show, which was kind of intriguing.
Quote Originally Posted by LeHaxzor View Post
It doesn't show, which was kind of intriguing.
Hm, i believe it has to get approved to be posted.

I suggest you message @Kevin (he's the sole moderator of combat arms at this moment) to see why it was denied.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Hm, i believe it has to get approved to be posted.

I suggest you message @Batman (he's the sole moderator of combat arms at this moment) to see why it was denied.
there are no pending attachments in that section
Awesome man, thank you.
Requesting close.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?