☆ CsBoosts | CS:GO Boosting | Professional boosters | Affordable ☆

Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
☆ CsBoosts | CS:GO Boosting | Professional boosters | Affordable ☆



























From now on there will be less image updates on the thread, Instead of here updates will be posted Here.ⓘ

Add the skype account: CLICK HERE TO ADD OUR OFFICIAL SKYPEⓘ
This is the only skype account I will be using for this service, Any other skype accounts are not from me.
Make sure to send me a PM before purchasing if you're not sure if it is me or not.


Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Can we Duo or is it a must for you to go on my account?
1) A: No We can Duo if you wish, There will be an additional fee though.
2) Q: Have you ever been on any other forum since you've been here for a short time?
2) A: Yes, I've been on multiple forums, although I'm not going to write them here.
3) Q: Do you use any Third-party Software in your boosting service?
3) A: No, I do not use any Third-party Software while boosting people.
4) Q: There are many other people providing Boosting services, Why would we go with you?
4) A: Most of them are using Cheats ( Third-party software ) And I do not, Although some of them may not either.
5) Q: After I've bought a boosting service from you, Am I allowed to request a refund after 24 hours?
5) A: No you are not if we have already played games together, This means that the boosting has started and is not refundable.
Currently boosting my SMFC account to global. Will post vouch when It gets there! I also bought boosts before and its one of the best boosting services I've ever used.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Currently boosting my SMFC account to global. Will post vouch when It gets there! I also bought boosts before and its one of the best boosting services I've ever used.
Yeah working on it.


-- Bump
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Currently boosting my SMFC account to global. Will post vouch when It gets there! I also bought boosts before and its one of the best boosting services I've ever used.
Almost completed
@Ted
You are NOT allowed to ask for people's account to boost on, you must duo queue, so either remove that or your thread will be removed
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
@Ted
You are NOT allowed to ask for people's account to boost on, you must duo queue, so either remove that or your thread will be removed
@HeroicXPharaoh
edited as requested
Purchased duo boosting from DMG - LE, will update when op has done boosting.

EDIT: Ranked up alone while I was waiting for him to boost another guy. I've paid him 20$ to boost me from LE - LEM now, will update when he's hopefully done.
Quote Originally Posted by SnailMaster View Post
Purchased duo boosting from DMG - LE, will update when op has done boosting.

EDIT: Ranked up alone while I was waiting for him to boost another guy. I've paid him 20$ to boost me from LE - LEM now, will update when he's hopefully done.
I paid him 2 days ago, and he still havn't played a game with me. He says he's waiting for his friend to give me an account to play with me.

EDIT: He will play with me today, he experienced a cooldown on his main account so he had some troubles.
I'm on a 8 win streak. He has been top fragging all games, highly recommended!
just bought duo boosting from MG2 to DMG and will update
Bumping it up.
Bought duo boosting from Supreme to Global and will update when OP has done boosting
Quote Originally Posted by blackdoug View Post
Bought duo boosting from Supreme to Global and will update when OP has done boosting
Working on it,
and the others too
Bumping it up
Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?