☆ CsBoosts | CS:GO Boosting | Professional boosters | Affordable ☆

Posts 166–176 of 176 · Page 12 of 12
Still getting no answers from him on skype. It's been over a week now.
Quote Originally Posted by SlayAway_Sam View Post
Still getting no answers from him on skype. It's been over a week now.
Been over 17 days, every while he come up with an excuse.
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post


Been over 17 days, every while he come up with an excuse.

16 days here.
I'll give him a few more days then just refund it over PP and order from another service. I don't care how busy he is irl, not going to waste much more time with this guy.
Quote Originally Posted by spookyblackman View Post
16 days here.
I'll give him a few more days then just refund it over PP and order from another service. I don't care how busy he is irl, not going to waste much more time with this guy.
Amen Brother
Anyone else think hes making stuff up because honestly its been to long refund or do somthing.
Quote Originally Posted by Holyninja4 View Post
Anyone else think hes making stuff up because honestly its been to long refund or do somthing.
Ofcourse I'm making things up.
I've been doing this for 3-4 years now.

If I have to deal with issues because I'd get sue'd if i don't i'd rather deal with the issues first then boost, If you don't mind.
Still waiting to play a comp with him, must be very busy. Hope it will be done soon
@Hugo Boss

check this page for users that may of have disputed please.
huh? why did u get banned D:
And anyone heard from him?
@Kongou
Quote Originally Posted by azndarkblade View Post
huh? why did u get banned D:
And anyone heard from him?
Didn't do his service, didn't refund the buyers, and bumped his sales thread while he was still "dealing with serious irl problems".
>why did he get banned
kek
Posts 166–176 of 176 · Page 12 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?