7 Characters 8/8, Rare Pet 70/70 (Heal/Magic Heal)
Hello !
I would like to sell my account on which i have 7x 8/8 characters, mostly geared with old tops / UT's.
I'm selling my account with e-mail. (Read info at bottom!)
We can use MM if buyer wants to.
More details about my account :
- 7x 8/8 Characters
- 64 Stars
- 11 Vault Chest
- 10 Character Slots
- Rare Reptile Pet - 70/70 (Heal/Magic Heal)
Screenshots :
imgur.com/a/dGDXj
If you have any questions ask me in this post please
Skype : krzysztofwesolowski95
Price ? I'm waiting for offers below my post
Payment only with PayPal.
VERY IMPORTANT !
I'm waiting for e-mail change (Kabam will change my account e-mail so i keep my private for me) and im not going to sell this account before Kabam change my e-mail to new one which person will buy account will get ! I will update this post when i get my e-mail changed.
I would like to sell my account on which i have 7x 8/8 characters, mostly geared with old tops / UT's.
I'm selling my account with e-mail. (Read info at bottom!)
We can use MM if buyer wants to.
More details about my account :
- 7x 8/8 Characters
- 64 Stars
- 11 Vault Chest
- 10 Character Slots
- Rare Reptile Pet - 70/70 (Heal/Magic Heal)
Screenshots :
imgur.com/a/dGDXj
If you have any questions ask me in this post please

Skype : krzysztofwesolowski95
Price ? I'm waiting for offers below my post

Payment only with PayPal.
VERY IMPORTANT !
I'm waiting for e-mail change (Kabam will change my account e-mail so i keep my private for me) and im not going to sell this account before Kabam change my e-mail to new one which person will buy account will get ! I will update this post when i get my e-mail changed.


