NON-LINKED FaceIT account, the older the more money.
I'm looking to purchase a FaceIT account which has NOT been linked, in other words, an account that was simply registered and then left.
It needs to be old, by at least 6 months, but I will pay you exponentially more the older it is.
I have a budget going into the hundreds, and I am happy to pay a couple hundred for an account from 2014, or even more if it's older than that.
I'm not interested in accounts ~weeks old, or linked accounts.
It needs to be old, by at least 6 months, but I will pay you exponentially more the older it is.
I have a budget going into the hundreds, and I am happy to pay a couple hundred for an account from 2014, or even more if it's older than that.
I'm not interested in accounts ~weeks old, or linked accounts.


