WTBBuying ROTMG Account for around $100 - $120

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Buying ROTMG Account for around $100 - $120
Hello, I am here to buy a Realm of the Mad God account for around $100, PAYMENT WILL BE IN CSGO Skins. I DON'T HAVE PAYPAL!

Here are some requirements:

  • 8/8 Warrior, Acclaim, Jugg, Acrop + CC, UBHP
  • 8/8 Archer
  • 8/8 Knight, Acclaim, Collossal, Acrop + CC, UBHP
  • Any pet 70,70 +


Remember, I can go ALL the way up to $120 if you want! The better the account, the more I pay


Skype: FiredudeJuntian
wow very specific requirements
Quote Originally Posted by kevinjing11 View Post
wow very specific requirements
Thanks... I guess?
Sent you a Skype request.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
Sent you a Skype request.
M8... no offence... but I ask for 8/8 Knight and 8/8 Warrior with Jugg.

You give me 12 8/8s. With 2/8 Knight and 0/8 Warrior..... wtf...
Sorry about that, everything is fine yo. Just wanted to say that none of the chars are 0/8, and the warrior is 8/8.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
Sorry about that, everything is fine yo. Just wanted to say that none of the chars are 0/8, and the warrior is 8/8.
Oh it is? Excuse me! I am very sorry

I guess I didn't see properly
Here are some requirements:

8/8 Warrior, Acclaim, Jugg, Acrop + CC, UBHP
8/8 Archer
8/8 Knight, Acclaim, Collossal, Acrop + CC, UBHP
Any pet 70,70 +
Keyword "some"
Quote Originally Posted by Starmaster2001 View Post
Here are some requirements:

8/8 Warrior, Acclaim, Jugg, Acrop + CC, UBHP
8/8 Archer
8/8 Knight, Acclaim, Collossal, Acrop + CC, UBHP
Any pet 70,70 +
Keyword "some"
Paying $120 for all that... umm... wat...

Is it unfair?
im just saying ur getting angry at invader when u said some requirements and if he has 12 8/8s that is an amazing deal
Quote Originally Posted by Starmaster2001 View Post
im just saying ur getting angry at invader when u said some requirements and if he has 12 8/8s that is an amazing deal
I understand, we talked and disagreed about stuff
//Bump... come on guys I know there is ONE guy that has a decent sized offer.... pls
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?