Double Dip pls. Also you gotta be a little bit trusted here.
Skype: elio.decolli
Originally Posted by **Seals**
Double Dip pls. Also you gotta be a little bit trusted here.
Please post your contact information as it is a requirement.
k sorry, done.
Good luck double dipping eBay lmao
Originally Posted by Degree
Good luck double dipping eBay lmao
Shit then regular refund ?
Originally Posted by **Seals**
Shit then regular refund ?
Regular refund is ez but there's always a small chance it won't work depending on the seller, your history, their history, etc. Ddip is very unlikely.
Originally Posted by Degree
Regular refund is ez but there's always a small chance it won't work depending on the seller, your history, their history, etc. Ddip is very unlikely.
I guess a trusted seller and I have no history at all on ebay.
I'm the guy for you Op you will pay after i'll done [the seller has to be in the states or asia] u'll pay after i'll done, I don't need ur pass only the info they will need from me when I contact them pm me if interested [also hope its expesinve item cuz i wont work for $5-10] thanks
P.S.
If it's according to my terms it will work 100%! PM ME