OutdatedLeague of Legends Katarina Script V2

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
League of Legends Katarina Script V2
Hi

I updated my katarina script because older version didnt work for someones

How it works?

When you put your cursor in enemy and press "MiddleMouseButton" or "LeftMouseButton" it Make this Combo q,e,w and r if possible


Steps :

1. Open League of Legends
2. Go match
3. Open Script as Administrator
4. Choose Hotkey... MiddleMouseButton or LeftMouseButton
5. Press Activate button
6. Put your cursor to enemy and press your Hotkey
8. Enjoy


Pics :

http://imgur.com/GbWBiLJ

http://imgur.com/qv9I26q


Virusscans:

https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/b...is/1448706861/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/qwalp5bc3t



NOT WORKING?

Add me in skype : BestownerModz




League of Legends Katarina Script V2_mpgh.net.rar359 KB · 1,096 downloads 1/55 malicious
Looks good //Approved.
How do you get the code for certain command in the game? I mean, whether use the finding offsets in cheat engine or other stuff. If the other stuff you are using I want to know, Learn something. Thanks
when i set my key to left click, i cant do anything, so i cant add levels to skills and i cant press on minimap cuz it does the combo even if i dont click on a champ.
Quote Originally Posted by solidize View Post
when i set my key to left click, i cant do anything, so i cant add levels to skills and i cant press on minimap cuz it does the combo even if i dont click on a champ.
Well then i recommend use MiddleMouseButton
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
Well then i recommend use MiddleMouseButton
but my middle mouse button does not work, isnt there any other way?
Quote Originally Posted by solidize View Post
but my middle mouse button does not work, isnt there any other way?
Ohh add me on skype : BestownerModz
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Hey, I used this hack and the following day my accounts password got changed. I'm fairly certain it was caused by this, but since I cannot prove it, ANYONE READING THIS, TREAD LIGHTLY
I can assure you it wasn't this. It was approved already.
I didn't know about this script... Looks pretty good indeed! But I have one question, this works in every server? Like EUW, NA, e.t.c.?
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
I didn't know about this script... Looks pretty good indeed! But I have one question, this works in every server? Like EUW, NA, e.t.c.?

Should work. I am not sure about Garena tho
Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieBoyYT View Post
Does This Work On Patch 5.24?
Yes

//Short
Looks good . I don't need any scripts for Kat because I just go insane mode everytime and already got two pentakills with no scripts. I'm only a lv 19 player, too. xD. I'm going to share this to my friend though xD.
I have a Questian , i open the Script , when the match or in the selection of champion?
Quote Originally Posted by darktuga5 View Post
I have a Questian , i open the Script , when the match or in the selection of champion?
Doesnt matter
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?