Can anyone refund oneplus?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone refund oneplus?
I want to buy a one plus X or one plus one and get a refund? Anyone trusted and vouched who can do this?
Quote Originally Posted by SatuLafealt View Post
I want to buy a one plus X or one plus one and get a refund? Anyone trusted and vouched who can do this?
To better answer your question look in the "User Services" section and use the button that looks like THIS.

Good luck man!
Quote Originally Posted by SatuLafealt View Post
I want to buy a one plus X or one plus one and get a refund? Anyone trusted and vouched who can do this?
If this is on Amazon, Yes I can.!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?