Buying an account with m4a1 custom, gold, adv perm
Okay hi, so far I've wasted $80 trying to get it and have failed.
Not going to waste that much anymore so if anyone has any perm cool gun not a gp gun, i want a m4 custom, gold something like that.
I'm willing to give a Staff Sergeant (4) with 50k zp
or instead i can give you 50kzp on any account you want. actually willing to pay more if you want maybe not.
just hit me up tuffworldz@hotmail.com
pm below for any details.
Not going to waste that much anymore so if anyone has any perm cool gun not a gp gun, i want a m4 custom, gold something like that.
I'm willing to give a Staff Sergeant (4) with 50k zp
or instead i can give you 50kzp on any account you want. actually willing to pay more if you want maybe not.
just hit me up tuffworldz@hotmail.com
pm below for any details.



