Anti Kick

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Anti Kick
I need a tutorial on how to get anti kick it would really be appreciated i will release one if i get it done by today and including my infinite ammo hack
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
I need a tutorial on how to get anti kick it would really be appreciated i will release one if i get it done by today and including my infinite ammo hack
Yea I'm helping blackdrag0 as well with that, all I need is the addresses so he can put it in the trainer, add me Assassian1 on Xfire if you have it.
1 search for unkown

2 Start kick process ( DO NOT GET KICKED >__>)

3 search ( while getting kicked) For Changed value

4 Search Changed While Out of the Kicking process

5 start kicking again, and search again for changed

6 now quickly search again while still getting kicked, for Same adress



Well, i guess thats a bit how ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
1 search for unkown

2 Start kick process ( DO NOT GET KICKED >__>)

3 search ( while getting kicked) For Changed value

4 Search Changed While Out of the Kicking process

5 start kicking again, and search again for changed

6 now quickly search again while still getting kicked, for Same adress



Well, i guess thats a bit how ^^
ty ty but how many bytes?
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
1 search for unkown

2 Start kick process ( DO NOT GET KICKED >__>)

3 search ( while getting kicked) For Changed value

4 Search Changed While Out of the Kicking process

5 start kicking again, and search again for changed

6 now quickly search again while still getting kicked, for Same adress



Well, i guess thats a bit how ^^
Well if YOU could do this that would be helpful as it seems you know how...
Quote Originally Posted by assassian1 View Post
Well if YOU could do this that would be helpful as it seems you know how...
lmfao u lazy fuck...
lmfao, I would.. but you need around 9 people to do it ^^

edit: Prolly 4 bytes ^^ Or 2 bytes, assuming its text..
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
lmfao u lazy fuck...
lol yea I'm too lazy to do it...
Quote Originally Posted by assassian1 View Post
lol yea I'm too lazy to do it...
u wont get too far in life......

this is what u could do if u wasnt lazy


thats is what is gunna happen to a lazy person like u

lmfao
yeah you'd need around 8 cooperating people to do it. Isnt the minimum people to vote on a team 4? I'll help out but I can't do it untill I get off work which will be around 11pm or so central time. We should get eight people together and figure out this anti-kick thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
yeah you'd need around 8 cooperating people to do it. Isnt the minimum people to vote on a team 4? I'll help out but I can't do it untill I get off work which will be around 11pm or so central time. We should get eight people together and figure out this anti-kick thing.
lmfao....nice plan
what you laughing at? it is the best way to figure it out ya no? make a private game and lock it.
Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
what you laughing at? it is the best way to figure it out ya no? make a private game and lock it.
if its a private room no need to lock it again...
trade ??
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
if its a private room no need to lock it again...
i have anti kick and hack all in one i give it to jesse and blackdrag0 if they give me blackdrag0 v6.0 or pass for v5.0
im not lecher
my very good friend do that
yeah I dunno. Thats gonna be tough, I worked on it for along time and the best I could do was it wouldn't show the text on my screen when the voting was in progress. It still would kick me and everyone else could see it though.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us