OutdatedBypass GTAV Intro Loading Screens

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Bypass GTAV Intro Loading Screens

No Loading/ Intro Screens

With this, you will load into Grand Theft Auto V a little faster, because there will be no sirens/ introduction screens, you just loading the game straight into Story Mode or Online. Some screens cant be removed, sorry.

It should be compatible with any mods but if you are having problems with anything, just don't use this one, just replace the exe file with the original one - make sure to back up the original.

This works with the official, Social Club/ disk version of the game, and works online.
It may also work with the cracked version.
Sorry, at this time it does not work with STEAM version.


Installation


1) Go to your GTA V install location and make a backup of the original default GTA5.exe file.
You do this either by cut/ copy and paste to another location, by rename it, or, if you have the file name extension shown, you can just add ".original" after the ".exe" and then the PC will just see it as a random file and not exe.

2) Extract the file from the ZIP in this download link.

3) Cut or copy the new GTA5.exe from the ZIP into the GTA V installation directory.

4) Done - now you can launch GTA faster.

Credits

  • People at Menyoo (I dont know who it was exactly)

Virus Scans


- Meta-Scan Online -

- Virus Scan Jotti -

- Virus Total -

Download Notice


Please note, due to MPGH servers and this file being 47mb, sometimes some people may get error downloading.
Just be patient, try again, sometimes using a different internet browser makes the download complete successfully.

Did you enjoy this addition to the game? Did it help you?
Please press the thanks button to be showing appreciation and perhaps consider a donation.

Bypass Intro Screens_mpgh.net.zip47.1 MB · 423 downloads 1/55 malicious
Awesome, Always adding useful things. Thank you.
Is this modification Ban-able?
So is it possible to swap executable without getting banned online? I feel like gta have integrity checks.
I think the game updates itself if it detects modifications to the exe...
this is cracked/moded file it will be detected str8t away I think this is for pirated copy of GTA 5 not online
can you confirm that this is for cracked version or a part of a cracked executable file?
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
can you confirm that this is for cracked version or a part of a cracked executable file?
No, why would it be? Where I say this?

It may work with cracked version, it may not. I use official version and it work fine - AND ONLINE.
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
No, why would it be? Where I say this?

It may work with cracked version, it may not. I use official version and it work fine - AND ONLINE.
@xray25

If you would like a Steam copy tester, let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Mod does NOT work on Steam version, it opens the game alright but it's started in the default "The game is not attached to any account, please enter game key to continue" screens.

I also noticed the GTAVLauncher.exe loads up a certain program in this mode that seems to allude to the fact Rockstar is associating computer UUID's to accounts.

Code:
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe path win32_computersystemproduct get uuid
Quote Originally Posted by bmk1234567 View Post
@xray25

If you would like a Steam copy tester, let me know

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Mod does NOT work on Steam version, it opens the game alright but it's started in the default "The game is not attached to any account, please enter game key to continue" screens.

I also noticed the GTAVLauncher.exe loads up a certain program in this mode that seems to allude to the fact Rockstar is associating computer UUID's to accounts.

Code:
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wmic.exe path win32_computersystemproduct get uuid
Thanks for doing the test, I make the edit to post 1 to say it not work for steam.
Quote Originally Posted by Osher1234561 View Post
This attachment you are trying to download has not been approved yet; attachment approval can take up to 24 hours. Please do not spam the thread asking for the file to be approved or sent to you.
soooo clearly it hasn't been approved yet. the mods are testing it. lol


and about that, any clue when it will drop? almost 24 hours now...
Welcome back, man. Good post, informative intro., states all we need to know. The only unfortunate thing is that I can't use it, as I'm on Steam. For now. lol.

Again, welcome back, I'll be honest and be the first to admit it, I had lost faith.

One of you three (the good 3 menus) absolutely MUST come up with a Mission Help menu, like in TrainerV or Simple Trainer 2.3. It allows 1 thing that we need very much: "Teleport To First Valid Destination Marker." RECOVERY, as a category of things in general, we all know, is risky. Because of that, a lot of us using injectors and what-not lack the things that recovery gave us-----> stunt jump credits, 10,000,000,000 slipstream paint unlocks, you know, the absurd stuff that is primarily why many of us use these cheats!

I've messaged the other two modders who make these types of things, and it's my wish (and trust me, a LOT of others have mentioned it, too,) that if no one can come up with the method, that if you guys talked and shared credit, we could have it again.

It would also be nice to have some tools for the occasional times we go to story mode. (Mission Help / Teleport To First Valid Destination Marker... races, online races,) ***PICKUPS TELEPORTS*** the letter scrap ones were "next to" the scrap, whci is great because you can't pick them up too fast to avoid bug. Same with spaceship parts. One dude on the main site that danknet used to come from, he did a "monkey mosaics" bundle that had all the other obscure teleports, like peyotes and stuff. Secret characters (which are now tied to new achievements.)

Just a small laundry list that would be good on your menus. Mission help... save us!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aghostupyourbutt View Post
soooo clearly it hasn't been approved yet. the mods are testing it. lol


and about that, any clue when it will drop? almost 24 hours now...
Approval from what I've seen takes 24-36 hours or that's what we should expect. Some admins come oneline unscheduled, as I believe this is not a paid job for them, so they can't commit to a turnaround.

Hope this helps. Me personally, I check for updates every time before I go into the game, because one time, no joke, (when I got a ban for bypassing vehicle resell timer, such bs,) it was because I had not checked the site first. Injector updates.
Quote Originally Posted by jacobmarley1222 View Post
Welcome back, man. Good post, informative intro., states all we need to know. The only unfortunate thing is that I can't use it, as I'm on Steam. For now. lol.

Again, welcome back, I'll be honest and be the first to admit it, I had lost faith.

One of you three (the good 3 menus) absolutely MUST come up with a Mission Help menu, like in TrainerV or Simple Trainer 2.3. It allows 1 thing that we need very much: "Teleport To First Valid Destination Marker." RECOVERY, as a category of things in general, we all know, is risky. Because of that, a lot of us using injectors and what-not lack the things that recovery gave us-----> stunt jump credits, 10,000,000,000 slipstream paint unlocks, you know, the absurd stuff that is primarily why many of us use these cheats!

I've messaged the other two modders who make these types of things, and it's my wish (and trust me, a LOT of others have mentioned it, too,) that if no one can come up with the method, that if you guys talked and shared credit, we could have it again.

It would also be nice to have some tools for the occasional times we go to story mode. (Mission Help / Teleport To First Valid Destination Marker... races, online races,) ***PICKUPS TELEPORTS*** the letter scrap ones were "next to" the scrap, whci is great because you can't pick them up too fast to avoid bug. Same with spaceship parts. One dude on the main site that danknet used to come from, he did a "monkey mosaics" bundle that had all the other obscure teleports, like peyotes and stuff. Secret characters (which are now tied to new achievements.)

Just a small laundry list that would be good on your menus. Mission help... save us!

- - - Updated - - -



Approval from what I've seen takes 24-36 hours or that's what we should expect. Some admins come oneline unscheduled, as I believe this is not a paid job for them, so they can't commit to a turnaround.

Hope this helps. Me personally, I check for updates every time before I go into the game, because one time, no joke, (when I got a ban for bypassing vehicle resell timer, such bs,) it was because I had not checked the site first. Injector updates.
yea i see that it says up to 24 hours, however it is usually less than 3 hours. this is now almost 24 hours without a single mod saying they are testing it….
//Approved...
C:\Users\Osher\Downloads\Bypass Intro Screens_mpgh.net.zip: The archive is corrupt
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?