Why can't we stay forever young? Why do we wither away and die? Why?
it's life.
Because sitting in my underwear watching anime, reading manga and light novels for eternity sounds like hell.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
Because sitting in my underwear watching anime, reading manga and light novels for eternity sounds like hell.
that sounds like paradise to me fam
Originally Posted by Voucher
that sounds like paradise to me fam
Anime is shit though and most manga I read are updated monthly. That leaves 29 days, sometimes more depending on translations, of doing nothing but shit posting.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
Anime is shit though and most manga I read are updated monthly. That leaves 29 days, sometimes more depending on translations, of doing nothing but shit posting.
Depends on your taste mate. I'd love to have a week of doing nothing but laying in bed watching seasons & seasons of anime
Originally Posted by Voucher
Depends on your taste mate. I'd love to have a week of doing nothing but laying in bed watching seasons & seasons of anime
Depends on my taste? I'll just make this simple...
Top 3.
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
Depends on my taste? I'll just make this simple...
Top 3.
Eh what?>
I meant as to when you said "Anime is shit" It depends on your own taste or how you feel about it.
and Top 3 what?
Originally Posted by Voucher
Eh what?>
I meant as to when you said "Anime is shit" It depends on your own taste or how you feel about it.
and Top 3 what?
your top 3 anime
I wouldn't want to be on this earth forever, Being blown up by terrorists isn't nice, being shot at in a high school isn't fun, being bashed at a night club not fun, you get where im going.
Well theoretically you can kill yourself when your young, but just think of life as a challenge and as you grow up you discover more and more stuff I think that growing up can be a good thing nor bad, depends on what you do.....
Current Top 3 animes im watching currently:
1. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
2. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
3. K: Return of Kings @Takatsuki
Originally Posted by Voucher
Current Top 3 animes im watching currently:
1. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
2. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
3. K: Return of Kings @Takatsuki
I meant something that is finished because having a top 3 of something incomplete is a bit....wrong?
Originally Posted by Takatsuki
I meant something that is finished because having a top 3 of something incomplete is a bit....wrong?
I'd most likely say this
1. Blood+
2. Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
3. D. Gray Man
Unsure of it really.
Originally Posted by Voucher
I'd most likely say this
1. Blood+
2. Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
3. D. Gray Man
Unsure of it really.