Koyomimonogatari

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Koyomimonogatari
Release date is going to be January 9th. Koyomimonogatari is the novel after Tsukimonogatari and before Owarimonogatari.


I hear it's 12 mini-arcs. Should be interesting.
FUCK ME

>_> Avoiding the second half of owari which has mayoi and ougi gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
FUCK ME

>_> Avoiding the second half of owari which has mayoi and ougi gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Should you avoid it before watching this? I'm assuming it has some sort of mentioning from Koyomi.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Should you avoid it before watching this? I'm assuming it has some sort of mentioning from Koyomi.
Wtf are you talking about?


No. Shaft is ending Owari with Shinobu Mail and making these short stories a season. Who fucking knows when Dark and Hell will come out.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Wtf are you talking about?


No. Shaft is ending Owari with Shinobu Mail and making these short stories a season. Who fucking knows when Dark and Hell will come out.
I misread what you wrote then. I assumed Owari was going all the way with Mayoi hell.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I misread what you wrote then. I assumed Owari was going all the way with Mayoi hell.
I don't believe so. I think it's scheduled for 12-13 episodes. If it's 26 that'd be great but I doubt shaft could do that AND another season AND kizu's 2 other movies.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I don't believe so. I think it's scheduled for 12-13 episodes. If it's 26 that'd be great but I doubt shaft could do that AND another season AND kizu's 2 other movies.
I don't blame them. Quality>Quantity
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I don't believe so. I think it's scheduled for 12-13 episodes. If it's 26 that'd be great but I doubt shaft could do that AND another season AND kizu's 2 other movies.
yea it's ending after this arc. fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shaftttttttttttttt
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?