Script Hook Update ? Was just using trainer in single player

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Script Hook Update ? Was just using trainer in single player
Wish I didn't have auto updates on. I was just using the trainer to screw around in single player. Any way to go back or is there an update for SP?
No it not updated yet
Yes there is a way to go back. If you have the old version backed up (GTA5.exe,GTAVLauncher.exe,update.rpf), simply replace the new files with the old ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Crusher21 View Post
Yes there is a way to go back. Follow this thread once the files get approved: mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1062603
Or, if you have the old version backed up (GTA5.exe,GTAVLauncher.exe,update.rpf), simply replace the new files with the old ones.
No, script hook and related files are NOT for online use.
He said he was using them in single player
Quote Originally Posted by Crusher21 View Post
He said he was using them in single player
Yes, that means not online.

???
Correct, not online. I don't see what you are complaining about lol
Quote Originally Posted by Crusher21 View Post
Correct, not online. I don't see what you are complaining about lol
You post the thread for 1.30 Online files, well hes not interested in that because he want to use mods in SP, you dont need to mess with these files for SP mode.

And beside, the auto update being on make me think he has Steam version, which those files dont work with
Ahhh, right. I have uploaded my backup files from before the update here if anyone wants them
media fire .com/folder/pr0hatbtherufe0,lbn1ea167qql3ql,72tve1o9ass5azx/shared
This is for the steam version. You can use these flies to revert back to the previous version.
Quote Originally Posted by Crusher21 View Post
Ahhh, right. I have uploaded my backup files from before the update here if anyone wants them
media fire .com/folder/pr0hatbtherufe0,lbn1ea167qql3ql,72tve1o9ass5azx/shared
This is for the steam version. You can use these flies to revert back to the previous version.
Thx but only problem with putting links like that the admins dont like it, so best download them fast whilst you still can
sorry I am new here. the link doesnt work for me, am I supposed to do anything to the link other than remove the spaces? thanks
Thank Crusher21 ! This is what i need now.Xray25 upload 1.30 patch but this patch for non-steam version.
Quote Originally Posted by leequyen View Post
Thank Crusher21 ! This is what i need now.Xray25 upload 1.30 patch but this patch for non-steam version.
I put the Steam file in there, but I dont know if it works so you can test when the file get approved
Everything loaded fine from Crusher's files. Currently running 1.30 instead of 1.31.
it did say i need to re-start the game but it stopped responding after i click ok
imgur. com/q6l5ckf
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?