ExclamationBanned til 2035

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Banned til 2035
Title said it... I played gta and i got banned til 2035 after a kick from the servers... it is possible to create a bypass?
what u did to get banned ?
Yeah, there is a bypass. Buy the game a second time, create a new account, link your game to it, play fair this time.
Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha22 View Post
Yeah, there is a bypass. Buy the game a second time, create a new account, link your game to it, play fair this time.
Participates in a hack site for nearly 4 years > tells others to play fair. +1 dude.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post


Participates in a hack site for nearly 4 years > tells others to play fair. +1 dude.
I never griefed. Besides, what else could you tell someone who got banned besides stopping to cheat?
Used Infamous Mod Menu it is my third account whats banned til 2035
I USE Infamous, jordan and more over 200 mil. spawned no BAN spending like fuck lol
Quote Originally Posted by treblex View Post
I USE Infamous, jordan and more over 200 mil. spawned no BAN spending like fuck lol
How did you manage to spawn so much Money? With the infamous i was only able to spawn 5k each time.
Quote Originally Posted by Michael Junior99 View Post
How did you manage to spawn so much Money? With the infamous i was only able to spawn 5k each time.
I used the ped drop
Quote Originally Posted by Michael Junior99 View Post
How did you manage to spawn so much Money? With the infamous i was only able to spawn 5k each time.
lol I dropping the cash with BHM in 1 week ago, and I go to sleep leaving it on overnight. I spawned over 700 mil in the time I not at my pc - $96 mil every hour

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheStripper.de View Post
I used the ped drop
I always say that was a bad one to use, it appears too big in the social club stats, so it an easy target for R* to making on players
[QUOTE=xray25;11236409]lol I dropping the cash with BHM in 1 week ago, and I go to sleep leaving it on overnight. I spawned over 700 mil in the time I not at my pc - $96 mil every hour


Isn't the BHM very bad to use if you want money?
Quote Originally Posted by Michael Junior99 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
lol I dropping the cash with BHM in 1 week ago, and I go to sleep leaving it on overnight. I spawned over 700 mil in the time I not at my pc - $96 mil every hour


Isn't the BHM very bad to use if you want money?
Only older version 1.5.3, but any mods you use can get you banned, nobody knowing yet for 1.31 version, it too early to say if anything gets you banned
Quote Originally Posted by JackTheStripper.de View Post
Title said it... I played gta and i got banned til 2035 after a kick from the servers... it is possible to create a bypass?
yes, by ask your mom to buy a new GTA V game again.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?