SolvedAimbot and trigger not working.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot and trigger not working.
Hello. Right now I am using the muhittin hack. I have been playing for awhile to attempt use of the program, and it works fine in part. The ESP is working perfectly. However, Aimbot and Trigger are not working in any way. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Quote Originally Posted by ragereader12 View Post
Hello. Right now I am using the muhittin hack. I have been playing for awhile to attempt use of the program, and it works fine in part. The ESP is working perfectly. However, Aimbot and Trigger are not working in any way. Thank you for any help you can give me.
probably the offsets there is outdated
Update your offsets as stated above.

/Solved&Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?