Your backlog

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Your backlog
Let's see 'em. Most of what I need to watch just hasn't aired yet, or it's a lot of movies. I know I'm missing quite a bit because what I had written in a notepad before using MAL/Taiga was around 70 or so. Regardless, here it is.

I really don't know what to watch at the moment. I'm rewatching monogatari/jojo's but I feel like there is an anime or two to watch.

Maybe i'll watch that Aztec one that aired last season or something. Bleh, way too much free time atm.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I really don't know what to watch at the moment. I'm rewatching monogatari/jojo's but I feel like there is an anime or two to watch.

Maybe i'll watch that Aztec one that aired last season or something. Bleh, way too much free time atm.
Same here. School is finally over for the semester.

I'll just end up watching what I can before winter, I suppose.

I'd recommend a few things but don't know what you've seen.

sayonara zetsubou sensei? Gungrave? Mushishi?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I'd recommend a few things but don't know what you've seen.

sayonara zetsubou sensei? Gungrave? Mushishi?
Seen, seen, seen.

Yeah maybe i'll make a list on taiga or w/e. Dunno if it's worth the hours tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Seen, seen, seen.

Yeah maybe i'll make a list on taiga or w/e. Dunno if it's worth the hours tho.
Taiga is just a download that syncs with your MAL and whenever you download something, it automatically adds it to your watching list.

I made a thread on it a while ago if you're interested.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us