ExclamationHelpSelling Moonbeams - DANGEROUS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Moonbeams - DANGEROUS
Today some people said that selling moonbeams in 1.31 get a ban in few hours, but my question is:

I have spawned and insured and stored a fully Moonbeam before 1.31 patch. Now i'm afraid what should i do.

Destroy the car? Sell, its safe because it is spawned before 1.31? keep out of my garege?
Quote Originally Posted by Wind Keeper View Post
Today some people said that selling moonbeams in 1.31 get a ban in few hours, but my question is:

I have spawned and insured and stored a fully Moonbeam before 1.31 patch. Now i'm afraid what should i do.

Destroy the car? Sell, its safe because it is spawned before 1.31? keep out of my garege?
I've spawned cars in my garage and insured them for 2 patches and not been banned. People have been doing it for ages, without ban. Just keep it in the garage till you want to replace it with another car.
Quote Originally Posted by TGWW$Twhwrhwhw4ryhrh View Post
I've spawned cars in my garage and insured them for 2 patches and not been banned. People have been doing it for ages, without ban. Just keep it in the garage till you want to replace it with another car.
Yeah i now, but the problem is the New Vehicle Anti-Cheat Measures in 1.31.

So, i ill replace the moonbeam wit another car. I think is the best options.
Thanks for informing me, unfortunately it seems that I spawned myself a ton of moonbeams and stored them in my garages, not really sure what I should do with them now though.
i spawned a lot of car´s and teleporting ..... all the fun with money and still no ban
If you got it before patch it shouldn't be a problem, because if it was you would already have been banned.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?