Post[Behavior] [Fabiano, Seraph's] Event Spawner

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Behavior] [Fabiano, Seraph's] Event Spawner
Event Spawner
Code:
   <Object type="0x20f8" id="Event Spawner">
      <Group>Evaluators</Group>
      <Enemy/>
      <Class>Character</Class>
      <AnimatedTexture>
         <File>players</File>
         <Index>14</Index>
      </AnimatedTexture>
      <HitSound>monster/chicken_hit</HitSound>
      <DeathSound>monster/chicken_death</DeathSound>
      <MaxHitPoints>900000000</MaxHitPoints>
      <ConditionEffectIndex>Invincible</ConditionEffectIndex>
      <ConditionEffectIndex>Invulnerable</ConditionEffectIndex>
      <Size>1</Size>
      <Defense>90000</Defense>
      <XpMult>0</XpMult>
   </Object>
Code:
.Init("Event Spawner",
                  new State(
                    new State("Cube God",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Cube God", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Cube God Check")
                        ),
                    new State("Cube God Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Cube God", 10000, "Skull Shrine")
                        ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine",

                    new Spawn("Skull Shrine", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Skull Shrine Check"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Skull Shrine", 10000, "Crystal"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Crystal",

                    new Spawn("Mysterious Crystal", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Crystal Check"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Crystal Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Mysterious Crystal", 12000, "Prisoner Check"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Prisoner Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Crystal Prisoner", 12000, "Grand Sphinx"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx",

                    new Spawn("Grand Sphinx", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Grand Sphinx Check"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Grand Sphinx", 2000, "Cube God"),
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible)
                        )
                    )
            )
Quote Originally Posted by RotmgSyahid View Post
Works on club?
i think of no, for this Behavior too different
This guy is such a leacher.
Holy shit. You didn't even give bledix credits you dumb-ass. It annoys me that this is the the only thing our community will grow on. Damn!. >.<
dosent work with Fabs source just a ton of errors
Stop being so mean people at least he tried why people gotta be so mean Q.Q
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
Stop being so mean people at least he tried why people gotta be so mean Q.Q
Because he literally copy pasted my code and didn't even credit me lmao
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


Because he literally copy pasted my code and didn't even credit me lmao
Yea, I know the plagiarism is wrong but....

Well gg Cyx you beat me XD I can't think of a way to support him since what he did was plagiarism and I don't really see what edits he made to really be worth posting a whole new thread about it

I just don't want people to be so mean to the new users trying to learn but I can't support plagiarism either

if you did use/edited @cxydsaewq code then @Daemonmann can you please credit him when I posted edits of the coding of others on my first part of Post your help here I credited the original creators so can you please at least credit the people who made it so you won't seem as much of a bad person

and if you credit the original creators I am sure that they can find it in their hearts to forgive you...hopefully
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post


Yea, I know the plagiarism is wrong but....

Well gg Cyx you beat me XD I can't think of a way to support him since what he did was plagiarism and I don't really see what edits he made to really be worth posting a whole new thread about it

I just don't want people to be so mean to the new users trying to learn but I can't support plagiarism either

if you did use/edited @cxydsaewq code then @Daemonmann can you please credit him when I posted edits of the coding of others on my first part of Post your help here I credited the original creators so can you please at least credit the people who made it so you won't seem as much of a bad person

and if you credit the original creators I am sure that they can find it in their hearts to forgive you...hopefully
I forgot to give credits to @cxydsaewq, sorry cxdsaewq, and I remembered it two days later, sorry cxydsaewq


- - - Updated - - -

And see the data :P
This is for the people who don't know how and want an event spawner on FABIANO server credits go to sr2 for making this, this is just the BEHAVIOR and you will have to make the XML

Code:
#region

using wServer.logic.behaviors;
using wServer.logic.loot;
using wServer.logic.transitions;

#endregion

namespace wServer.logic
{
    partial class BehaviorDb
    {
        private _ EventSpawner = () => Behav()
        .Init("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXD",
                  new State(
                new TransformOnDeath("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXDD"),

                                            new State("PlayerChoice",
                          new Taunt("Hey, today because I'm nice I will give you a choice to what I should spawn!"),

                        new TimedTransition(5000, "PlayerChoice2")
                              ),
                                            new State("WOWWWW",
                                                new Taunt("Up for another round, that's what I'm doing!"),
                                                 new TimedTransition(3000, "PlayerChoice2")
                                                ),
                          new State("PlayerChoice2",
                          new Taunt("So choose one of the following 'CUBE' 'SKULL' 'SPHINX' 'CRYSTAL'"),

                        new TimedTransition(25, "NOOOOOOWWWW")

                      ),
                          new State("NOOOOOOWWWW",
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "cube"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "skull"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "crystal"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "sphinx"),
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "CUBE"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "SKULL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "CRYSTAL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "SPHINX")
                              ),
                          new State("Cube God Prep",
                              new Taunt("Cube God that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Cube God")
                              ),
                    new State("Cube God",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Cube God", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Cube God Check")
                        ),
                    new State("Cube God Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Cube God", 10000, "suicide")
                        ),
                          new State("Skull Shrine Prep",
                              new Taunt("Skull Shrine that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Skull Shrine")
                              ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Skull Shrine", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Skull Shrine Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Skull Shrine", 10000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Mysterious Crystal Prep",
                              new Taunt("Mysterious Crystal that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Crystal")
                              ),
                      new State("Crystal",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Mysterious Crystal", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Crystal Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Crystal Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Mysterious Crystal", 12000, "Prisoner Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Prisoner Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Crystal Prisoner", 12000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Grand Sphinx Prep",
                              new Taunt("Grand Sphinx Prep that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Grand Sphinx")
                              ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Grand Sphinx", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Grand Sphinx Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Grand Sphinx", 2000, "suicide")
                          ),

                        new State("suicide",
                        new Suicide()

            )
                        )
                          )
                .Init("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXDDD",
                  new State(
                new TransformOnDeath("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXDD"),

                                            new State("PlayerChoice",
                          new Taunt("Let's do another! :)"),

                        new TimedTransition(5000, "PlayerChoice2")
                              ),
                                            new State("WOWWWW",
                                                new Taunt("Up for another round, that's what I'm doing!"),
                                                 new TimedTransition(3000, "PlayerChoice2")
                                                ),
                          new State("PlayerChoice2",
                          new Taunt("So choose one of the following 'CUBE' 'SKULL' 'SPHINX' 'CRYSTAL'"),

                        new TimedTransition(25, "NOOOOOOWWWW")

                      ),
                          new State("NOOOOOOWWWW",
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "cube"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "skull"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "crystal"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "sphinx"),
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "CUBE"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "SKULL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "CRYSTAL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "SPHINX")
                              ),
                          new State("Cube God Prep",
                              new Taunt("Cube God that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Cube God")
                              ),
                    new State("Cube God",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Cube God", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Cube God Check")
                        ),
                    new State("Cube God Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Cube God", 10000, "suicide")
                        ),
                          new State("Skull Shrine Prep",
                              new Taunt("Skull Shrine that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Skull Shrine")
                              ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Skull Shrine", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Skull Shrine Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Skull Shrine", 10000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Mysterious Crystal Prep",
                              new Taunt("Mysterious Crystal that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Crystal")
                              ),
                      new State("Crystal",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Mysterious Crystal", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Crystal Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Crystal Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Mysterious Crystal", 12000, "Prisoner Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Prisoner Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Crystal Prisoner", 12000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Grand Sphinx Prep",
                              new Taunt("Grand Sphinx Prep that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Grand Sphinx")
                              ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Grand Sphinx", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Grand Sphinx Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Grand Sphinx", 2000, "suicide")
                          ),

                        new State("suicide",
                        new Suicide()


            )
                        )
                          )
              .Init("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXDD",
                  new State(
                new TransformOnDeath("0AAAEVENTSPAWNERXDDD"),

                                            new State("PlayerChoice",
                          new Taunt("Up for another round, that's what I'm doing!"),

                        new TimedTransition(5000, "PlayerChoice2")
                              ),
                                            new State("WOWWWW",
                                                new Taunt("Up for another round, that's what I'm doing!"),
                                                 new TimedTransition(3000, "PlayerChoice2")
                                                ),
                          new State("PlayerChoice2",
                          new Taunt("So choose one of the following 'CUBE' 'SKULL' 'SPHINX' 'CRYSTAL'"),

                        new TimedTransition(25, "NOOOOOOWWWW")

                      ),
                          new State("NOOOOOOWWWW",
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "cube"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "skull"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "crystal"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "sphinx"),
                               new ChatTransition("Cube God Prep", "CUBE"),
                        new ChatTransition("Skull Shrine Prep", "SKULL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Mysterious Crystal Prep", "CRYSTAL"),
                        new ChatTransition("Grand Sphinx Prep", "SPHINX")
                              ),
                          new State("Cube God Prep",
                              new Taunt("Cube God that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Cube God")
                              ),
                    new State("Cube God",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Cube God", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Cube God Check")
                        ),
                    new State("Cube God Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Cube God", 10000, "suicide")
                        ),
                          new State("Skull Shrine Prep",
                              new Taunt("Skull Shrine that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Skull Shrine")
                              ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Skull Shrine", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Skull Shrine Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Skull Shrine Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Skull Shrine", 10000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Mysterious Crystal Prep",
                              new Taunt("Mysterious Crystal that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Crystal")
                              ),
                      new State("Crystal",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Mysterious Crystal", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Crystal Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Crystal Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Mysterious Crystal", 12000, "Prisoner Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Prisoner Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Crystal Prisoner", 12000, "suicide")
                         ),
                          new State("Grand Sphinx Prep",
                              new Taunt("Grand Sphinx Prep that is in 10 seconds"),
                              new TimedTransition(0, "Grand Sphinx")
                              ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx",
                    new ConditionalEffect(ConditionEffectIndex.Invincible),

                    new Spawn("Grand Sphinx", 1, coolDown: 10000),

                        new TimedTransition(12000, "Grand Sphinx Check")
                        ),
                      new State("Grand Sphinx Check",
                        new EntityNotExistsTransition("Grand Sphinx", 2000, "suicide")
                            ),

                        new State("suicide",
                        new Suicide()


                        )
                          )


            );
    }
}
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?