LightbulbWTTExchange Services | Fast and Trusted | My BTC -> Your Skrill 10%

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Exchange Services | Fast and Trusted | My BTC -> Your Skrill 10%
I will exchange big amounts only with trusted members! If you have a scam report open or had a scam report don't bother sending me a PM or adding me on Skype, I will not deal with you

Stock:
BTC: On Stock

Rates:
My BTC for your Skrill = 10%+

TOS:
-You will not chargeback or Scam report will be open
-You will go first always
-I can refuse to deal with anyone
-When you deal with me you are accepting the TOS


Contact Information:

-Send me a PM
-Skype


[img]http://**********.com/addskype/gray/maxvolnyi.png[/img]
I just contacted you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by rakail92 View Post
I just contacted you on skype.
added you))
Good luck with your service bruh <3
UP UP UP!!!

- - - Updated - - -

UP UP UP!!!
UP UP UP UP!!
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
Added. no response
added you man) what your name?
Quote Originally Posted by BlvckGame View Post


added you man) what your name?
asdfghjkl19948
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
asdfghjkl19948
added you)
Vouch +1 !! nice, fast !!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?