I disaccord to this Incipient VIP hack system, MPGH should always be known as free public community hacks for everyone to utilize at anytime. I made hacks afore and it took an abundance of my time, but I did it for people for the community, for reverence! Hacks shouldn't be a privilege, it should be a right. Elevating the VIP hack system well only lead to less traffic on this website. Veraciously if the VIP hacks system was never down I would've been here. You may give privilege for people to give it out free rather then selling it but the truth is, everyone will commence selling their hacks, no matter how good or lamentable it is. We cannot determine rather the hack meets our prospects. Not everyone will update their hacks because of incipient updates and other stuff, this may lead to many arguments and spamming. What's the persuasive relevancy of making Hacks cost money when you're going to get banned anyways?