SoldBlack Ops 3 Master Prestige lvl 1000 with 100% All Unlocked and Modded Classes

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
Black Ops 3 Master Prestige lvl 1000 with 100% All Unlocked and Modded Classes
Hello there!
I'm offering this glitch for PS4 only and it's working after 1.05.



Bundles:


1- Level 1000 with 100% Of Multiplayer Challenges Completed + Zombies Master with 100% Challenges + Campaign 100% with all camos For only $15




$11

- Prestige Master lvl 1000
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
-Modded Classes with Bowie Knife, wrench And Brass Knuckles. with other stuff
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 100% Multiplayer Challenges
- 2.31 K/D


(The Modded Classes Optional)



$10

- Prestige Master lvl 1000
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 98% Multiplayer Challenges, only one master calling card left
- 2.31 K/D





$9

- Prestige Master lvl 800
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 81% Multiplayer Challenges
- 2 K/D






$9

- Prestige Master lvl 507
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 77% Multiplayer Challenges
- 2 K/D





$9

- Prestige Master lvl 415
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 73% Multiplayer Challenges
- 2.12 K/D







$9

- Prestige Master lvl 275
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Are Unlocked
- 95% Multiplayer Challenges
- K/D : 2.09







$8

- Prestige Master lvl 69
- Camos: Diamond, Gold and Dark Matter in All Weapons
- All Heroes Gold Are Unlocked
- 87% Multiplayer Challenges
- Dark Ops: 14/16
- K/D : 1.79






----------------------------------------------------------

Zombies




$8

Zombie Prestige master lvl 26
Kills:146,090
Average Score: 893,180
-100% Zombies Challenges Completed
-All Zombies Calling Cards & Master Calling Cards Awarded
-All Guns MAX Level
-All Attachments Unlocked
-All Zombie Camo's Unlocked
-All Reticles Unlocked


----------------------------------------------------------

Campaign


$9
- Level Max 20
- All missions done on realistic
- All Camos
- All Calling Cards
- All Missions Trophies
Challenges completed 100%


----------------------------------------------------------


I accept PayPal and Psn Cards.

Contact me
Kik: MightyAye
Skype: zozo-crazy


My Vouchers on other threads:
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3


Rules
-Accept PayPal as family or friends.
-No refund for any reason except if I didn't do it for you.
-You go first no matter what.


Proofs:
http://postimg.org/image/4aqutk8nv/
http://postimg.org/image/mp1dxjkyj/
I'll be willing to do a free amazon refund for you, if you can hook me up with number 3
Quote Originally Posted by Madzz_R View Post
I'll be willing to do a free amazon refund for you, if you can hook me up with number 3
What do you mean?
Vouch: He got it done in less than 10 minutes! Really recommend, straight forward and very professional! 10/10 You're the best man!
Can you link me to someone who does this for Xbox one? Been searching forever but only people with PS4 are doing them :/
great guy, he done my account with no problems, i went first.
Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post




=Accept paypal as family or friends the price or $10 psn card for any one of my accounts.
y
Is this a service or are you selling accounts?
This guy is the best by far! Helped me better then anyone i previously messaged! 10/10!
Quote Originally Posted by SweetSyrup View Post
Is this a service or are you selling accounts?
It's service, I copy my stats into yours.
Just a quick heads up the guys who vouched were newly created accounts. Two of them said 10/10. I'm not too sure but something doesn't seem right. He also told me to create a note saying I wouldn't chargeback because he already provided me the service even though he wants us to pay first. I don't know. I would wait and see what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by IntellecutalComputational View Post
Just a quick heads up the guys who vouched were newly created accounts. Two of them said 10/10. I'm not too sure but something doesn't seem right. He also told me to create a note saying I wouldn't chargeback because he already provided me the service even though he wants us to pay first. I don't know. I would wait and see what happens.
Yeah the thing isn't right is you're creating a new member to scratch my thread.
I can took screenshots for the guys who bought from me here, also you can see my another thread and the guys who vouch me.
I created a new account because I couldn't login to my old one. Can you provide a link to said thread?
Online in skype now add me: zozo-crazy
Online in skype now add me: zozo-crazy
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?