Get SOTW #23 started...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Get SOTW #23 started...
Ok, you got 2 graphic mod's now, and they have a 1 day SOTW delay?? please get a SOTW 23 started already

/discuss
WHAT SHE SAID!

I'M DIEING!
POST THE NEXT SOTW ENTRY THREAD!!!!!!!!!1
dam, learn male and female signs man lol, im a he
Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
dam, learn male and female signs man lol, im a he
You know that phrase from the FOX show, "The Office"?
I'm using that phrase.
Fuck you guys, theyll put it up when they get around to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
Fuck you guys, theyll put it up when they get around to it.
shouldnt you be banned for flaming?
Graphics team should be doing work boy.
Sorry. Im waiting for kyle so we can discuss themes. Plus I've been busy making ads for whitten

Well make the SOTW when Kyle returns.
Okey dokey, I can help if you need me. :P
I feel like trying out PS again.
ooo, ooo can i start SOTW with a theme mentioned in the SOTW 23 discussion?
Guys, shut up please, Kyle is not on yet and drsynyster & him will decide the topic and change dates accordingly. Thank you.

And arunforce, can you pm me your MSN? thank you.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us