So i was banned

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
So i was banned
This was my first ban on gta for modding, or at all really. And im wondering if i will loose my characters?
No,you don't loose your characters,buf you will losse your money!
Quote Originally Posted by Timetohax View Post
This was my first ban on gta for modding, or at all really. And im wondering if i will loose my characters?
Wrong Section Bro, but to answer your question. You will most likely not lose your characters and if you modded stats/money they will be defaulted/reset.

Hoped this helped, if it did please leave a Thanks
When I got ym first ban I had like 60 million in my account, They didn't reset it, the Second time they did
Quote Originally Posted by Araiye View Post
When I got ym first ban I had like 60 million in my account, They didn't reset it, the Second time they did
When did it happen then?
Your character will not be deleted or anything, it might have the money reset and if you used Recovery options it could have it's rank lowered but for the first offense there is no way they will delete your character. Also the correct section to post this is would be this.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!

I Have 20 billions with "B"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you got banned? aint that bout a bitch! lmao
Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
you got banned? aint that bout a bitch! lmao
Specialy around christmas
The funny thing is, i've been banned like 7 times already. All 1 months most likely. Not sure why i'm not banned for 20 Years like the others.
Quote Originally Posted by xRicox View Post
The funny thing is, i've been banned like 7 times already. All 1 months most likely. Not sure why i'm not banned for 20 Years like the others.
Lol what kind of stuff you do with mod menus? I am curious.
i have been banned 4 times hahaha the last time message "you have been classed as cheater" I joined a session with dunce cap, find a new session and misteriously i continue playing in normal sessions xD
You will only loose our money and some RP. And If you buyed expensive cars into your garage for the cheated money they could remove some your cars too.
I'm banned till the 30th for using mod_n00beit. I wanted to see if I liked it more. Should've stuck to Jordan's.. ;/
i use N00beit like for 1 months and i modified my stats and all unlocks money and cars and i did`nt get banned
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?