CoolArtWTB Gaming Clan Logo

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WTB Gaming Clan Logo
I am searching for good designer with good outcomes to create a logo for my clan .
skype :stagezeroclan
contact me
I'll pay $5-8 depend on the design
I'll pay after you've done
Quote Originally Posted by XooDer View Post
I am searching for good designer with good outcomes to create a logo for my clan .
skype :stagezeroclan
contact me
I'll pay $5-8 depend on the design
I'll pay after you've done
can u give any clues ?
Added you.
Added you
Added you on skype, let me know if you're still looking for somebody !
Still looking for someone to make a logo?

Added you on skype btw
added on skyp. maybe u still need
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?