PostWTSSelling .edu email account for 5$ [SALE]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Selling .edu email account for 5$ [SALE]
Hi Guys

I am selling .edu email accounts for 5$. It is a valid account and works with all kinds of student discount sites like amazon prime, mindsumo, dreamspark, spotify, etc.

I can also create semi-custom edu accounts for 12$. But the delivery will take about 24 hours.

I will accept paypal preferably. I also have a fiverr gig for the same which you can order using bitcoins.

Please comment here or message me.
Quote Originally Posted by prasha2 View Post
Hi Guys

I am selling .edu email accounts for 5$. It is a valid account and works with all kinds of student discount sites like amazon prime, mindsumo, dreamspark, spotify, etc.

I can also create semi-custom edu accounts for 12$. But the delivery will take about 24 hours.

I will accept paypal preferably. I also have a fiverr gig for the same which you can order using bitcoins.

Please comment here or message me.
vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


vouch copy?
Sorry, what's a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by prasha2 View Post
Sorry, what's a vouch copy?
A vouch copy is a free copy of your service or product that you give to a qualified member (such as me) to verify your legitimacy. You can talk to me on Skype at: titan.drive.

Also, you must put some form of contact information in your thread (Skype name).
Bumping the post.
Still selling
Still selling. I accept paypal.
BUMP. Selling the accounts for 6$

Please message me for autobuy links.
Bump. Selling the accounts for 6$ a piece
Quote Originally Posted by prasha2 View Post
Bump. Selling the accounts for 6$ a piece
You can bump your thread every 24 hours. Not earlier
Quote Originally Posted by Piston4570 View Post
You can bump your thread every 24 hours. Not earlier
OK. Will keep that in mind.
Bump. Still selling guys. PM me ASAP
@prasha2
What domain is it please ?
i am ready stock email edu >>>domain wgu

- - - Updated - - -

i am ready stock email edu >>>domain wgu

send my email gblevi1atdotwgu.edu thanks
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?