Thread: Thread Removed

Thanks

Thread Removed

Two weeks ago, I made a shop selling Spotify, Netflix, TV, and etc accounts. About a week later, I PM staff to edit my thread and nobody responded. So I made a new thread, and days later I got this response: https://prntscr.com/9lgeli . I Then replied and asked him to elaborate on that, because by looking in the shop section, people have the exact same thread content and items as me. He did not reply again. I then made a new thread to maybe try again if it was a mistake. https://prntscr.com/9lgf71 Same response. My thread had Contact information, proof, vouches, etc.

As you can see in this image: https://prntscr.com/9lgfj7 , same threads were created & approved. I Then contacted Arunforce, asked him to see what's going on. He told me to Contact him again, so I did. No response again. I Just want know what I did wrong with the thread and why 2 or 3 of my threads were deleted. I may be wrong here, but his reason was "No selling accounts with CC's/Debit/Bank that can be abused" even though more than hundreds of people have that in the exact same section, plus I seem to have a problem trying to find that "rule". https://prntscr.com/9lggk9

@FanticSteal

EDIT: If it's because of the "UBER" , the account do not have a credit card. Those accounts I Sold as a bulk, which their referral codes could be used to get free rides, in no way is that abusing any credit cards. Even though, I made a new thread without the uber in the new thread.
    Last edited by SpotifyBoy; 01-02-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @SpotifyBoy as an account seller myself, every "Premium" Uber account uses a credit card as that's the main payment method to get rides. That's the main reason for which your threads were removed as they contain credit cards(as you can tell from the ban reason) that you can actually CHARGE on to get something(such as netflix you can just log-in and watch movies without charging them). I know you stated that, but unless you specifically stated ON the thread that you were selling it because of referrals(which im pretty sure you didn't) in my opinion it's a justifiable thread closure.
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-03-2016 at 05:26 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

SpotifyBoy (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    @SpotifyBoy as an account seller myself, every "Premium" Uber account uses a credit card as that's the main payment method to get rides. That's the main reason for which your threads were removed as they contain credit cards(as you can tell from the ban reason) that you can actually CHARGE on to get something(such as netflix you can just log-in and watch movies without charging them). I know you stated that, but unless you specifically stated ON the thread that you were selling it because of referrals(which im pretty sure you didn't) in my opinion it's a justifiable thread closure.
    It can also use paypal. But regardless, in no way is that abusing the credit card. You will not be allowed to see any information about the credit card, and as well as you can't even purchase any rides. It will ask you for verification every time. Feel free to try requesting an uber and once you get to final step it will ask you to enter PIN or 3 Digit number, can't remember. Moreover, I have also made a new thread later , without any uber, which was not even deleted, since I got no PM. Even if it is a "justifiable thread closer" why haven't they responded to like several PMs or even my new thread I made afterwords? Also, I Can't seem to find that rule in the ToS, like his PM Said. They let people sell things like starbucks cards, but that money doesn't come from the sky. Half of those accounts have credit cards attached, and it's the exact same situation as this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SpotifyBoy View Post
    It can also use paypal. But regardless, in no way is that abusing the credit card. You will not be allowed to see any information about the credit card, and as well as you can't even purchase any rides. It will ask you for verification every time. Feel free to try requesting an uber and once you get to final step it will ask you to enter PIN or 3 Digit number, can't remember. Moreover, I have also made a new thread later , without any uber, which was not even deleted, since I got no PM. Even if it is a "justifiable thread closer" why haven't they responded to like several PMs or even my new thread I made afterwords? Also, I Can't seem to find that rule in the ToS, like his PM Said. They let people sell things like starbucks cards, but that money doesn't come from the sky. Half of those accounts have credit cards attached, and it's the exact same situation as this.
    If you can't do anything with a uber account why are you trying to sell a useless account for $10 then? That logic is extremely flawed. I've personally cracked uber accounts(for testing config purposes) and i can personally say more than 90+% of them use a credit card as the main payment method to call a ride when you check. I gave you an example of a Netflix account in my previous post, that's the difference between a Netflix and a Uber account one you have to physically USE the person's credit card to use it and the other one you do not.
    Also that rule is stated on "What you are allowed to Sell / Trade / Buy."(Click Me) thread read the last line.

Secondly, for the part about the thread not even appearing is because of the "Thread Approval System" that was implemented in the marketplace found here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1046007

Lastly, Starbucks accounts/giftcards have gift credit ON the account for which you use to buy drinks NOT using a credit card, Uber does not have such a feature.

EDIT: Sadly the user is a ban evader anyways(scroll down to my post for the more significant proof):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...621&p=11285342

/Close @Liz @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-03-2016 at 08:48 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.