trial vps?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
trial vps?
Hi guys , do you know some trial vps ?
like trial 5 days then pay for 1 month .. or something like that?
Hotspot shield is like that, except its free and you can pay for premium when you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Hotspot shield is like that, except its free and you can pay for premium when you want.
He said VPS (virtual private server), not VPN.
Quote Originally Posted by wan View Post

He said VPS (virtual private server), not VPN.
Lmao I misread.

Well anyways, Amazon web services is like that
Don't know any for free but I know several that does less then 10 bucks a month.
hostingsource does like the first month for $1 then after that is monthly for $10, or $2 first month then $20 monthly after that and so on
im interested on. amazon have 1 but is soo shit
Amazon has it. But it's sort of crappy. Will take time to figure out as well

if you are looking at the regular VPS, I suggest you ask any hosting company you find interesting. I don't see why anyone would mind giving you a trial. 5 day trial maybe not, but a 2-3 day trial definitely..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us