WTS DF account

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
WTS DF account
Willing to sell my dead frontier account.

lvl 61 athelete
9m in the bank with 100 creds, but got tons of items that you could sell worth well over 100m


gc scar 9000
gc cd
gc sharktail
gc tat react

100 st
100 end
100 spd
64 acc
64 crit
75 reload
120 melee
5 pistol
32 shotty
120 mg


willing to sell for a decent price just lemme know

How much exactly?
Quote Originally Posted by lehman12 View Post
How much exactly?
Shoot me an offer? if i find it reasonable then im down to sell it lol
How about you give it too me, or give me some gear. I'm stuck in SB with a nodachi and I cannot leave. Help me out man.
Quote Originally Posted by lehman12 View Post
How about you give it too me, or give me some gear. I'm stuck in SB with a nodachi and I cannot leave. Help me out man.
lol
yeaaaaaa
how about no lol
all I need is a good melee ;( pls halp
Do you have skype by any chance?
i have skype but im not a fan. too easy to get my ip
if you got curse voice or razer comms i'll use that if you would like to talk
zanoox same to you mate
tell your skype i'm interested
I'll give you $45 for it.
$80 USD, add me on skype: theblackdeath323
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?