SolvedVAC

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
VAC
Well, I was cheating on GTAV and left the injector open after finished, launched CS:GO watched my friend's comp game....
1 day later I get a VAC Authentication Error after joining a server. I did a system restore to 3 days back, deleted all injectors and cheats. Will I be VAC banned? Should I transfer my items to an alt acc? Mind you this is on my main acc. Help would be appreciated. I feel sick

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if I did get VAC banned would I lose my TF2 things or just CS:GO, as CS:GO VAC bans are only for CS:GO
Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
Well, I was cheating on GTAV and left the injector open after finished, launched CS:GO watched my friend's comp game....
1 day later I get a VAC Authentication Error after joining a server. I did a system restore to 3 days back, deleted all injectors and cheats. Will I be VAC banned? Should I transfer my items to an alt acc? Mind you this is on my main acc. Help would be appreciated. I feel sick

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if I did get VAC banned would I lose my TF2 things or just CS:GO, as CS:GO VAC bans are only for CS:GO
you should be ok, and you would only lose the cs:go items.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


you should be ok, and you would only lose the cs:go items.
You don't think I'll be banned?
Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
You don't think I'll be banned?
VAC auth error has no relation to a VAC ban. VAC also does not ban for injectors being open unless you select CSGO as a process.
i think you cant get in to other VAC game
so
Quote Originally Posted by TheLou View Post
Well, I was cheating on GTAV and left the injector open after finished, launched CS:GO watched my friend's comp game....
1 day later I get a VAC Authentication Error after joining a server. I did a system restore to 3 days back, deleted all injectors and cheats. Will I be VAC banned? Should I transfer my items to an alt acc? Mind you this is on my main acc. Help would be appreciated. I feel sick

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if I did get VAC banned would I lose my TF2 things or just CS:GO, as CS:GO VAC bans are only for CS:GO
VAC authentication error has no proven effects of leading to a VAC ban.

Use THIS program to fix that error aswell.

/Moved to the right section and Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us