Boruto's potential

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Boruto's potential
Yes yes I know everyone be hating on Boruto and shit but, I think the kid has got potential. If you're familiar with the "Naruto" series you'd know that Boruto is his son. So glad Naruto ended up with Hinata instead Sakura. I would have killed myself if he did. Now Boruto is a mixture of uzumaki(senju related) and hyuga. Which means that he'll have them badass hyuga techniques and will be eligible to awaken rinnegan. I don't want boruto to get byakugan because, he will look stupid with it, it just doesn't go well and it would make his little sister less interesting than him. ATM his sister is more interesting tbh. Either boruto gets tenseigan or rinnegan plz writers. Kil, of sasuke already! Crap characters must die.

No shit. He's the son of two prodigies. As a whole, this was expected. The Naruto series is just a flop of over powered main characters, so the next generation having one even stronger? No big surprise.


The movie was pretty meh in terms of fighting and story line. I much more enjoyed The Last, even though I dislike Naruto as a whole.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
No shit. He's the son of two prodigies. As a whole, this was expected. The Naruto series is just a flop of over powered main characters, so the next generation having one even stronger? No big surprise.


The movie was pretty meh in terms of fighting and story line. I much more enjoyed The Last, even though I dislike Naruto as a whole.
I can understand why you might hate Naruto but hey, at least Boruto isn't everything like fucking Ichigo Kurasaki from bleach. I don't think he will be overpowered quite yet though. But be honest, who likes a weak main character? Not me. Fucking Gon from Hunter x Hunter weak as shit. Anyways, Naruto is powerful but he is not overpowered as he relies on the help of his friends and the nine tails to defeat his enemies. Unlike anime'is like Fairy Tale where Natsu defeats every evil person, Naruto has failed to defeat some people. For example, Nagato Uzumaki. Nagato was fucking OP, overlooking the fact that he didn't have a jinchuriki and relied on his visual prowess. Naruto litterally had to beg Nagato to stop killing. Dude that guy wiped out the leaf village like it was nothing. NOW that's OP. Also, other mentions of OP characters like my daddy Madara Uchiha. Boruto will surpass Naruto but I don't think he will be overpowered because the new character line ups look pretty strong too.
@Takatsuki Why do you hate Naruto?
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Fucking Gon from Hunter x Hunter weak as shit
You almost had me.


Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Anyways, Naruto is powerful but he is not overpowered as he relies on the help of his friends and the nine tails to defeat his enemies
Obviously he relies on the nine tails, but even then he was born with the spirit of the fucking sages son. Since DAY 1, he's had OP genes. You can't ignore that.


Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Naruto has failed to defeat some people. For example, Nagato Uzumaki
Talk no Jutsu is a pretty strong technique that only Naruto knows.



All in all if you enjoy Naruto unironically and fail to see it's flaws, I'm just going to assume you're not familiar with anime tropes and cliches. Boruto IS overpowered. If you fail to recognize that, wait until the new cash-cow manga starts.


Oh and they had that short, one chapter manga where Boruto flat-lined Naruto with a single punch because he made his sister cry or something, I don't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Why do you hate Naruto?
Good until Zabuza, failed until Pain. Pain fight was decent compared to everything in between, and then they absolutely ruined it thereafter. I can make a summarized post or a very detailed post, but that's the jist of it.

The main thing I hate, however, is the fanbase that praises it beyond reality. Is it good? Meh, it's a shonen, so it has it's moments, but there are 100s of other series that can and has out done Naruto in that genre and people fail to see them as better because of deluded reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post


Oh and they had that short, one chapter manga where Boruto flat-lined Naruto with a single punch because he made his sister cry or something, I don't remember.
That was his daughter not Boruto. To be honest if your four year old daughter unexpectedly awakened Byakugan and attacks you, you'd be shocked. ATM Boruto is useless.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like Naruto uses "Talk no justu" all the time and most significant characters in Naruto have their own OP jutsu. And if you are going to talk about anime's that out do Naruto it would have to be in the same genre. Recommend some I'd love to see it.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
That was his daughter not Boruto. To be honest if your four year old daughter unexpectedly awakened Byakugan and attacks you, you'd be shocked. ATM Boruto is useless.
A sage with the nine tails chakra freely floating through him getting KOd by a four year old.

Boruto has a full series behind him. Hell, he even got a movie. You honestly think he's going to be weak? That's being delusional, what I just mentioned I hate about Naruto fans. Honestly, learn the cliche already. This is a shonen manga similar to others like it(the top 3).
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
A sage with the nine tails chakra freely floating through him getting KOd by a four year old.

Boruto has a full series behind him. Hell, he even got a movie. You honestly think he's going to be weak? That's being delusional, what I just mentioned I hate about Naruto fans. Honestly, learn the cliche already. This is a shonen manga similar to others like it(the top 3).
I know all main characters are OP however there are a select few who can defeat main characters, they are not invincible. As I said, who likes a weak main character? Nobody!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
A sage with the nine tails chakra freely floating through him getting KOd by a four year old.

Boruto has a full series behind him. Hell, he even got a movie. You honestly think he's going to be weak? That's being delusional, what I just mentioned I hate about Naruto fans. Honestly, learn the cliche already. This is a shonen manga similar to others like it(the top 3).

I also find it silly how you hate an anime because of the fan base.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I know all main characters are OP however there are a select few who can defeat main characters, they are not invincible. As I said, who likes a weak main character? Nobody!
You say Boruto will surpass Naruto, but that he won't be OP. You know that to surpass the definition of OP you have to be even more than OP right?


Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I also find it silly how you hate an anime because of the fan base.
There are more reasons than just that, but fan bases can honestly destroy a series. I enjoy One Punch Man, hate the fan base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I know all main characters are OP however there are a select few who can defeat main characters, they are not invincible. As I said, who likes a weak main character? Nobody!
You say Boruto will surpass Naruto, but that he won't be OP. You know that to surpass the definition of OP you have to be even more than OP right?


Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I also find it silly how you hate an anime because of the fan base.
There are more reasons than just that, but fan bases can honestly destroy a series. I enjoy One Punch Man, hate the fan base.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Also, other mentions of OP characters like my daddy Madara Uchiha.
/me

OT: Naruto is the definition of OP. If his OP-ness doesn't work, he kicks in the talk-no-jutsu.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
There are more reasons than just that, but fan bases can honestly destroy a series. I enjoy One Punch Man, hate the fan base.
You end up spoiling it for yourself by having conflicting ideas with the fan base. I honestly don't care about fan bases that stuff is the least of my interests. I watch anime to entertain myse,d not hear people's opinions or thoughts so, maybe you just let fan bases trigger you thus it spoils the fun for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
You end up spoiling it for yourself by having conflicting ideas with the fan base. I honestly don't care about fan bases that stuff is the least of my interests. I watch anime to entertain myse,d not hear people's opinions or thoughts so, maybe you just let fan bases trigger you thus it spoils the fun for you.
Fan bases don't cloud my judgement as much as you think. It's at the very bottom of reasons why I dislike Naruto, and at the top for some other series. A great example for the most enjoyed series from last season. I had this conversation with my cousin;

"I love One Punch Man, he's so OP."

"Who?"

"One Punch Man."

Now, to most people this is whatever and quite frankly it doesn't bother me that much. But it doesn't stop there. They continue to

-Pronounce names wrong
-Have retarded OTPs that don't fit in a series(Like OPM, assuming Tatsumaki x Saitama is a thing somehow)
-Watch it dubbed, on YouTube, in 280p
-Post low quality, Tumblr made gifs

Just a few things, but it goes on.


I watch anime for entertainment as well. I don't quite get the same thrill from live action TV as I do from anime, but I feel like the studios handle things a lot more realistically too.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Fan bases don't cloud my judgement as much as you think. It's at the very bottom of reasons why I dislike Naruto, and at the top for some other series. A great example for the most enjoyed series from last season. I had this conversation with my cousin;

"I love One Punch Man, he's so OP."

"Who?"

"One Punch Man."

Now, to most people this is whatever and quite frankly it doesn't bother me that much. But it doesn't stop there. They continue to

-Pronounce names wrong
-Have retarded OTPs that don't fit in a series(Like OPM, assuming Tatsumaki x Saitama is a thing somehow)
-Watch it dubbed, on YouTube, in 280p
-Post low quality, Tumblr made gifs

Just a few things, but it goes on.


I watch anime for entertainment as well. I don't quite get the same thrill from live action TV as I do from anime, but I feel like the studios handle things a lot more realistically too.
Well it sounds like you're just easily triggered. I like anime as well, I watch real TV but I get more adrenaline from watching anime action scenes because they are well executed. Anyways back to the topic of how you know 100s of animes that out do Naruto, do recommend me some I'd like to see em for myself. Spam me a list.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Anyways back to the topic of how you know 100s of animes that out do Naruto, do recommend me some I'd like to see em for myself. Spam me a list.
Are you asking for a shonen that out does Naruto?

Look at anything on this list(so glad I updated this), and if the genres include "Shonen, Action" or something of that nature and I have it rated like 6+, then it probably out does Naruto.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Are you asking for a shonen that out does Naruto?

Look at anything on this list(so glad I updated this), and if the genres include "Shonen, Action" or something of that nature and I have it rated like 6+, then it probably out does Naruto.
I think you disliking Naruto is just simply a matter of opinion. You gave Fate/stay night an 8 and personally I think the plot is original but the characters are poor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Naruto is the best anime, yes it has flaws but this is due to the length of the anime. Your list triggers me slightly.
Love Naruto with a passion but tbh Boruto will never reach Narutos level without the help of an asspull
They should've given him Byakugan but they didn't.
Himawari for Hokage
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?