Thumbs upDetectedeJeckt V2 :: CrossFire [UNDETECTED] NEW GUI | ENC0DE INJECTION | UPDATED!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
eJeckt V2 :: CrossFire [UNDETECTED] NEW GUI | ENC0DE INJECTION | UPDATED!
eJeckt V2
Simple and Safe
Made by ImposingHD

Hello MPGH users, crossfire players I should say! Well... since CROSSFIRE got an UPDATE, i said to UPDATE my Injector too ! It is now AGAIN UNDETECTED and READY TO USE! Hope you enjoy it . Don't forget to THANKS or +REP !

This injector has a built-in protector for DLL's + NEW ENCODER !
Works on ANY OPERATING SYSTEM NOW!
Detection Status
UNDETECTED - 11/01/2016

Can I run any DLL ?
Yes. Be careful to DETECTED DLL HACKS. You will get BANNED! Use only UNDETECTED HACKS!

I will update this everytime CROSSFIRE gets a SHIELD update!

Virus Scans
Jotti ⓘ6/21
VirusTotal ⓘ8/54



Don't forget to [Download & Thanks] it helps me ALOT!
If you found this USEFUL or if this worked for you, please +REP !

eJeckt V2_mpgh.net.rar227 KB · 2,816 downloads 8/54 malicious
//Approved, not tested, use at your own risk.
Thanks for the release ImposingHD
I don't have a dll
is no working for me or my dll file is not working
can share any dll file because it dull try to find dll file and i don't know how i create one
so help Please and share dll file or add mt heshamsabry1992@yahoo.com
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
This injector has a built-in protector for DLL's + NEW ENCODER !
So how does it work? Because I don't think it has such a feature...
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


So how does it work? Because I don't think it has such a feature...
Simply changes the code when you press INJECT :P That's all .
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
Simply changes the code when you press INJECT :P That's all .
Changing the code of the hack...?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Changing the code of the hack...?
No . The code of INJECTION, I mean . When you press INJECT, some code is running, and that code has variables. It just changes the name of them so they won't get detected . It's just some basic stuff :P
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
No . The code of INJECTION, I mean . When you press INJECT, some code is running, and that code has variables. It just changes the name of them so they won't get detected . It's just some basic stuff :P
Your program's variables don't affect the detection in a way or another.
If the injection method itself is detected or known to the anti-cheat, it won't matter if Dim hInteger is renamed to hInteger2.
can u create UNDETECTED dll file to us because many of member don't know how create it
if u know any video on you-tube can help to create dll file please share link here
thanks ...
Quote Originally Posted by heshamsabry View Post
can u create UNDETECTED dll file to us because many of member don't know how create it
if u know any video on you-tube can help to create dll file please share link here
thanks ...
I might do that in the future ! I have to research myself.
Quote Originally Posted by ImposingHD View Post
I might do that in the future ! I have to research myself.
thank you man u are great man . i hope fast end dll
Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
Goood job!
Thanks
/10chr
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us