SolvedNeed help sending packets!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need help sending packets!
I've found a way to go through all the packets Robocraft client sends out and receives. I just can't find a way to send'em, besides Wpe Pro... Please reply a link or name to something that might beable to help me send packets! IF I crack it, I'd be happy to help...
Quote Originally Posted by Cadenthor View Post
I've found a way to go through all the packets Robocraft client sends out and receives. I just can't find a way to send'em, besides Wpe Pro... Please reply a link or name to something that might beable to help me send packets! IF I crack it, I'd be happy to help...
Those packets are useless from now.
It's useless even , cuz eac blocks strange packets as i know.

Ur only chance it's to do the hacks in assembly
More than 1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us