Just finished Attack on Titan

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Just finished Attack on Titan
I love it!!! It's good! I thought there was season 2 but no they are takin their sweet time. I tried reading the Manga but it's just not the same
Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
It definitely makes my top 10 list. I haven't watched an anime that gives me an adrenaline rush whilst watching it. Levi Ackerman is a certified badass. Why do Mika and Levi have the same last name? Are they related? or is it just a common name like "Smith".
Tried to find out on wiki but came across some weird ass fan theories. Ngl I laughed my ass off when Eren's mother died it was the funniest shit ever. After the female Titan's identy was discovered it was pretty obvious who the amored Titan is. Even before her identy was discovered I kinda knew it was her. Screw the kids that are like "it's overrated" The plot is original and the story is good. Ps: I cried like bitch when Levi's squad got wiped out. Oh and nobody gives a shit about Marco.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.
Happens most of the time with good Anime/Manga series. It's either they don't write often or they loosely write.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
Thats a lovely opinion that nobody gives a fuck about.

Your input is much appreciated.
Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I love it!!! It's good! I thought there was season 2 but no they are takin their sweet time. I tried reading the Manga but it's just not the same
There really should have been a season two already given the popularity of the first season and the way it ended.


I don't particularly like the manga either, due to the author being lazy in his drawing and passing it off as "style".



Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Congrats you just wasted 500 mins of your life on a barely decent overrated show.

You'll wish you had that time back on your deathbed.
Easy there buddy, I've watched plenty of anime I regret wasting my time on as well, but that's not something you say to other people if they enjoyed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Authors racking in the big bucks, manga rarely gets updated.
The manga has been padded for quite awhile for really no reason. So many of the recent arcs have been irrelevant to the next.

That whole thing with levi and the gun-people and the ridiculous "alpha titan" is just stupid given how right now none of it matters.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
It definitely makes my top 10 list. I haven't watched an anime that gives me an adrenaline rush whilst watching it. Levi Ackerman is a certified badass. Why do Mika and Levi have the same last name? Are they related? or is it just a common name like "Smith".
Tried to find out on wiki but came across some weird ass fan theories. Ngl I laughed my ass off when Eren's mother died it was the funniest shit ever. After the female Titan's identy was discovered it was pretty obvious who the amored Titan is. Even before her identy was discovered I kinda knew it was her. Screw the kids that are like "it's overrated" The plot is original and the story is good. Ps: I cried like bitch when Levi's squad got wiped out. Oh and nobody gives a shit about Marco.

- - - Updated - - -



Happens most of the time with good Anime/Manga series. It's either they don't write often or they loosely write.

- - - Updated - - -



Thats a lovely opinion that nobody gives a fuck about.

Your input is much appreciated.
Any time love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Easy there buddy, I've watched plenty of anime I regret wasting my time on as well, but that's not something you say to other people if they enjoyed it
True enough it is a decent anime I just hate the over glorification of it like its the best in the world. I'm really just taking my honest opinion and exaggerating it for the shock value.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Any time love.

- - - Updated - - -



True enough it is a decent anime I just hate the over glorification of it like its the best in the world. I'm really just taking my honest opinion and exaggerating it for the shock value.
No need to justify yourself dude, if you hate it, you hate it. There are some anime that you may like that I hate. It's due to personal pereference. I'm not going to hate you for disliking one anime that I like.
Too emotional.....
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
The manga has been padded for quite awhile for really no reason. So many of the recent arcs have been irrelevant to the next.

That whole thing with levi and the gun-people and the ridiculous "alpha titan" is just stupid given how right now none of it matters.
The new weapon is such a fucking joke..
The art style in the manga compared to the anime is enormous. After about 3 chapters I gave up and decided to just wait for the 2nd season.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
The art style in the manga compared to the anime is enormous. After about 3 chapters I gave up and decided to just wait for the 2nd season.
He's a fairly new mangaka. He started SnK in 2006 I think, and has done two other series since then. If memory serves me right, they literally went no where and he ended up sticking to SnK.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?