!~No More Middlemen~!

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
!~No More Middlemen~!
MPGH is no longer offering the OMM service.


More information posted by MPGH's Head Admin can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=143


Marketplace restrictions and rules will be updated in the upcoming week.


-RotMG Staff Team
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
MPGH is no longer offering the OMM service.


More information posted by MPGH's Head Admin can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/announcement.php?f=&a=143


Marketplace restrictions and rules will be updated in the upcoming week.


-RotMG Staff Team
This is interesting, so buyers have to trust us? How will big account trades go down xD
Scammer Paradise.. or should i say 2016MPGH?
Quote Originally Posted by stezzy View Post
Scammer Paradise.. or should i say 2016MPGH?
New year New MPGH
Middlemen will still be handling scammer reports lol So you are saying someone can scam someone for 100$ account and they will get banned on MPGH? That's not a real threat tho, if a scammer is going to come here he will know he will get banned for scamming lol. So primarily what you are saying, traders have no safety if there is 2 unvouched players trading. Awesome
Absolutely RUBBISH. Fuckin hell man, $300 scammed? BANNED ON MPGH

Wow, thats definatly going to scare the shit out of the scammer!
Quote Originally Posted by KingPengie View Post
Absolutely RUBBISH. Fuckin hell man, $300 scammed? BANNED ON MPGH

Wow, thats definatly going to scare the shit out of the scammer!
exactly what i was thinking, thats a horrible way to justify it
lmao, all the hardwork I put towards this section anti scam is about to come back to surface
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
lmao, all the hardwork I put towards this section anti scam is about to come back to surface
Not really as Dave said that this is only temporary. The OMM services will eventually be implemented again.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
lmao, all the hardwork I put towards this section anti scam is about to come back to surface
>implying.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


>implying.
I did do alot of work for this section :/, f u raple.

I got rid of many scammers, well known people who were scamming under the radar
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I did do alot of work for this section :/, f u raple.

I got rid of many scammers, well known people who were scamming under the radar
<b0ss 3


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I did do alot of work for this section :/, f u raple.

I got rid of many scammers, well known people who were scamming under the radar
<b0ss 3
LOL I just saw this. Reminds me of 17 year old me getting scammed for 150. It's okay though he got banned on MPGH. /s

Was going to use a middleman this time, but I guess YOLO.
The scammers are out in full force right now.
I thought I saw Raple talking about bringin MM's back in 2 days on some post...?

If that's true, please do so!

MPGH is falling... Scammers are bitching this shit up xD
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?