You just got PRANKD

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
You just got PRANKD
@Hydra My ban sure was "extended" to 2/12/16.
[1/23/2016 11:49:49 AM] [MPGH] Hydra: Why do you think you have 1 month ban
(I told Hydra that my ban was extended and he believed it.)
 
PRANKD


For yours truly, @Hydra
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0w1LZDMd2b0

Since it's a special occasion here's a second edgy one:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WJlrF3uNG9 (<-- AUTISM WARNING)

i am getting more powerful


How I was banned:
Hydra went to Dave and kept begging him to punish me after I put in my IRL Picture roast thread and he got butthurt. After that he pretended not to know that he was the one that got me banned and asked around to people like @Ben asking how I was banned when he knew full well how I was banned. Himself.
I want Hydra permanently banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
I want Hydra permanently banned.

N0 LEVE HYDRA al0ne :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
N0 LEVE HYDRA al0ne :'(
no we wont
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
N0 LEVE HYDRA al0ne :'(
sorry but it won't be left until he has left MPGH

stop sucking his dick "Tatsumi triggers me"
>likes AgK
>likes naruto

To All The Hydra Supporters:
Hydra is my nigga.
I'm not sucking anyone's dick.
However, I will suck everyone's dick if you make me mad!
Including yours.
Oh and Takatsuki doesn't trigger me I forgot to change that after our little exchange of words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scammer's Sheep View Post


no we wont
I think we should take this outside.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hydra back me up senpai
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Hydra is my nigga.
so you clearly like ******s that nobody else likes other than giveaway dicksuck nerds

good to know you're an edgelord
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

so you clearly like ******s that nobody else likes other than giveaway dicksuck nerds

good to know you're an edgelord



Jokes aside, I have no reason to hate him. He's been nice to me unlike most people here. I don't hate someone just because other people hate him. Couldn't care less tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Call me an edgelord or whatever you want dude. I do not care.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Oh and Takatsuki doesn't trigger me I forgot to change that after our little exchange of words
You were pretty triggered.


Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
I think we should take this outside.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hydra back me up senpai
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
You were pretty triggered.





Oh nice tutorial, will try that out tomorrow.
I wasn't triggered, I was entertained. It got better when your buddy got banned for scamming.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
no reason to hate him. He's been nice to me unlike most people here.
again with the "nice shit". Same shit hydra says. End of the line:
It doesn't matter whether or not people like you, it's whether or not people AGREE with you.

no matter what you do in life someone is going to hate on you, and the only reason Hydra's nice to you is because he wants everyone to like him which is the exact reason everyone hates him. he posts cringe-shit all the time trying to get people to like him and he looks retarded for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

again with the "nice shit". Same shit hydra says. End of the line:
It doesn't matter whether or not people like you, it's whether or not people AGREE with you.

no matter what you do in life someone is going to hate on you, and the only reason Hydra's nice to you is because he wants everyone to like him which is the exact reason everyone hates him. he posts cringe-shit all the time trying to get people to like him and he looks retarded for it.

Okay Dad thanks for the life advice. Again I don't care if he posts cringe shit. I don't care if you post cringe shit. I wouldn't care if he acted like a fool or looked like a fool nor would I care if you did the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
It got better when your buddy got banned for scamming.
>doesn't relate to @Takatsuki at all. can't be used as an insult?

Also I'd like to point this out since Hydra said something severely autistic in Skype:
http://prntscr.com/9vqz58

I'd like to point out now that the only posts I have in the marketplace are call-outs of ban evaders and reports of scammers.
KEK.
i uh... welcome back?
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?