WTSCSGO Jackpot Creation Service

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Jackpot Creation Service


CONTACT ME: skype - zavio.co
OR PM

@ @diesel12
Moved this to the "User Services" section as this mainly website creation which is more of a service.
Sounds great, can I know the difference between the packages? Because it seems very similar, should I better buy the 25 usd one?
And the 60 usd one? Do you pay for hosting and domain or you give me?
Quote Originally Posted by idanb323 View Post
Sounds great, can I know the difference between the packages? Because it seems very similar, should I better buy the 25 usd one?
And the 60 usd one? Do you pay for hosting and domain or you give me?
These are good questions. In my opinion the $60 option is the best. You get the 100% guarantee of it working, I also make sure your site goes up within 7 days. But if your on a budget then the $25 might be better. The domain and hosting should only be $15. I do not pay for it, I might in the future though.
Files and instructions were leaked on another website.
Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
Files and instructions were leaked on another website.
But with my service, your getting a custom bot that is escrow, and a choice of a few well designed sites.
Quote Originally Posted by diesel12 View Post
But with my service, your getting a custom bot that is escrow, and a choice of a few well designed sites.
Send me a PM
Just finished someone's site, if you would like to see it pm or skype me for the link!
Quote Originally Posted by diesel12 View Post
Just finished someone's site, if you would like to see it pm or skype me for the link!
Send me a link in pm please.
Quote Originally Posted by Zomanidd View Post
Send me a link in pm please.
Sent the PM, would love to hear your thoughts on the sites!
Quote Originally Posted by diesel12 View Post
Sent the PM, would love to hear your thoughts on the sites!
Send me a PM too. Interested.
Quote Originally Posted by diesel12 View Post
Sent the PM, would love to hear your thoughts on the sites!
Send me a PM as well
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?