Auto Enter program.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Auto Enter program.
Well I'm using the AFK bot User1 Gladly makes for all of us. But sometimes I get kicked out and it gets messed up for the lil sign saying I got kicked out of the room. Now if there would be some kind of program that presses "Enter" it would take it off and the program I believe should run Okay.
A program that just presses enter?
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
A program that just presses enter?
yah that's what I need. I tryed google but no luck.
so, u just want it to keep pressing enter, every couple of seconds? Thats easy (i think). I might do it, if im not doing my own project in VB.

Also, we cant make it so when u get kicked out it presses enter (i think) coz it would have to be put in the main program (i think).
Quote Originally Posted by trex View Post
so, u just want it to keep pressing enter, every couple of seconds? Thats easy (i think). I might do it, if im not doing my own project in VB.

Also, we cant make it so when u get kicked out it presses enter (i think) coz it would have to be put in the main program (i think).
It's okay if it spams enter even if the message is not on... THANKS alot if you are going to do it.

and Thanks for explaining the other guy why I needed it.
Why would you want to press enter? for the random text speech?
no, so when u get kicked, u press enter, and the message goes away, instead of just sitting there, coz the afk bot doesnt press enter.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us