Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Urge phone question.

I'm planning to get a new phone and I will be paying around 90 Euros a month, so with my calculations that 12 months is 1080 Euros, so I had this question in my mind that which phone should I get, I'm currently looking at the Apple phones, and most expensive is 949 Euros, 6S 128GB, however, I already broke my M4 Aqua (which was a shitty phone anyway), but since I can't really take it under my name (for some reason), then I have to use my mum's help, I also looked into Sony Xperia Z5 Compact which is 499 Euros, so I can't decide which one to take, Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB 699 or that Sony...

Yes I logged on just to write this and find some answers. I've had almost all android phones but never had iOS phone, I want to more know which camera and such is better? So I can think about it and look into it, I find Z5 compact cheaper, but me with my past 2 charging issues then I don't know if I wanna go another try.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 02-03-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If you are looking for specs then stay away from IOS, I personally use an apple iphone because of icloud but android is what you want for a better phone, find about 5 phones you like the look of and price, next find their specs and compare them till you find the best phone for you.

You need to consider a kind of preference list in your mind, such as what spec do you want to be the best?

-Camera
    -Battery
    -Graphics
    -Storage
    -Ergonomics

,there are many things you need to consider if you are looking for the best phone for you!

But a lot of people like the IOS interfaces and if you use itunes then maybe you should pick the iphone

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Take iOS still better than Sony,but I recommend Samsung mostly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgstd View Post
    If you are looking for specs then stay away from IOS, I personally use an apple iphone because of icloud but android is what you want for a better phone, find about 5 phones you like the look of and price, next find their specs and compare them till you find the best phone for you.

You need to consider a kind of preference list in your mind, such as what spec do you want to be the best?

-Camera
    -Battery
    -Graphics
    -Storage
    -Ergonomics

,there are many things you need to consider if you are looking for the best phone for you!

But a lot of people like the IOS interfaces and if you use itunes then maybe you should pick the iphone
    I want my phone have good Camera, about Battery, i know about that, storage should be good enough that it wont start lagging all the sudden, graphic alright I guess, Sony Xperia Z5 compact has 23MPix camera lool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post

I want my phone have good Camera, about Battery, i know about that, storage should be good enough that it wont start lagging all the sudden, graphic alright I guess, Sony Xperia Z5 compact has 23MPix camera lool
    I meant battery life mate :P

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmgstd View Post
    I meant battery life mate :P
    Duh, I know what you meant.. I ain't stupid just wanted to know what brand should I get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Duh, I know what you meant.. I ain't stupid just wanted to know what brand should I get.
    iOS can be jailbroken and modified way more than Android rooting, so if you're a "root" type user, you'll enjoy iPhones.

iPhones have a great quality camera and have 60 FPS options as well, etc etc.
    Biggest app store, biggest music store, etc.

Go with iPhone. Even an iPhone 6 with Touch ID is fine. (128GB is really un-necessary unless you plan on downloading hundreds and hundreds of games.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

iOS can be jailbroken and modified way more than Android rooting, so if you're a "root" type user, you'll enjoy iPhones.

Go with iPhone. Even an iPhone 6 with Touch ID is fine. (128GB is really un-necessary unless you plan on downloading hundreds and hundreds of games.)

Android already offers most things that come with a jailbroken iphone, so yeah its better when u compafe root and jailbroken

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Android already offers most things that come with a jailbroken iphone, so yeah its better when u compafe root and jailbroken
    Depends how far you jailbreak, really, if you go for design jailbreaks you can mod your iPhone to the point that it looks nothing like an iPhone at all and has some dank customization to it.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Iphone 6s 64GB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Ah i'm not too sure on what brand, its more about the phone rather than the logo it comes with :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I'm not really into all of that jailbreaking or rooting, I just want to have a phone which wont lag out after a year usage or so..

I think 12GB should be enough, I don't download a lot of games, probably 1 or 2 and that's enough, other than that most of the space is going to be music and all that..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'm not really into all of that jailbreaking or rooting, I just want to have a phone which wont lag out after a year usage or so..

I think 12GB should be enough, I don't download a lot of games, probably 1 or 2 and that's enough, other than that most of the space is going to be music and all that..
    Had an iPhone 4S for around 4 years and had absolutely no problems with it even after shattering the screen. Then got an iPhone 5 and completely shattered that screen by sliding with it in my back pocket, so sliding + body weight = not a good combo. Screen literally tore bits and pieces off and continued to come off but the iPhone screen and phone itself was still fully functional.

If you don't take a fucking hammer or 20 ft fall to your iPhone you'll be fine. iPhone 6 has a nice battery as well.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 02-03-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    iPhone master race

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Had an iPhone 4S for around 4 years and had absolutely no problems with it even after shattering the screen. Then got an iPhone 5 and completely shattered that screen by sliding with it in my back pocket, so sliding + body weight = not a good combo. Screen literally tore bits and pieces off and continued to come off but the iPhone screen and phone itself was still fully functional.

If you don't take a fucking hammer or 20 ft fall to your iPhone you'll be fine. iPhone 6 has a nice battery as well.
    Well.. I would like to give a iPhone a go, since it'll be my first time ever having an apple products, well we do have a apple iPad but its not mine and dad broke it cos hes a noob.. Also when I get my new phone tomorrow, I'll take a picture of my older phone the Sony Xperia aqua M4, the screen is completely shattered + top of it is a bit bended and somehow the phone completely works + the touch screen works itself too with no problem, but I got to told by to operator where I got this phone from is that there is a risk of me damaging my hand if I used it.

I would like to take everything under my name, but since I'm jobless and I don't really have an income then I can't do that, they said if I ever want to get anything with my money which I get for being disabled (i don't know how the system works) then I would have to have 300 euros or something like that (sounds completely idiotic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast