WTSKeurig Rivo-K450 Service / $35-$45

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Keurig Rivo-K450 Service / $35-$45
Alright, so basically I will be SE'ing a Keurig Rivo/Elite to your address. You can use a drop address or reship if you want but you will NOT be billed. It's also worth mentioning that the package is 20-25 pounds so using a reship should be avoided if you can unless you want to pay a bunch of money for shipping.

Prices:
Rivo - $45
Elite/K450 - $35

I am only taking PP and BTC at the time (10% Off for Bitcoins)

The service time will be anywhere from 1 hour - 3 days
Shipping and/or delivery will take 2-7 days excluding weekends - depending on where you live

 
Proof of past SE


My Skype:
[img]http://**********.com/addskype/sirpainful.png[/img]

I am only taking 3 orders at a time right now, I will not be taking your order if I feel that I can't complete it in a reasonable amount of time

Keurig Rivo is $40 for the first 3 people

Degree has given me permission to start this service, love you degree if you are reading this <3

T.O.S
1. By contacting me, you will be accepting my T.O.S
2. You will not charge-back in ANY circumstance without talking to me first
3. Even though it most likely won't if ever happens, I am not responsible for anything that happens to you
4. You will not cancel the order once you paid unless with my consent for any reason
5. I will refund you only if I fail the order, I am taking an unreasonable amount of time to complete this service, or something alone those lines
I'm definitely interested in this service. I just added you on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by LorneMalvo9 View Post
is it work worldwide ?
Can confirm it works in US so far, willing to try any country that keurig ships to

Edit:
Giving a "vouch copy" to @Express.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post
Can confirm it works in US so far, willing to try any country that keurig ships to

Edit:
Giving a "vouch copy" to @Express.
This man already ordered 2 LOL, I'm not complaining though! I'd like to place an order as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post
Can confirm it works in US so far, willing to try any country that keurig ships to

Edit:
Giving a "vouch copy" to @Express.
Hey bud! I saw this and I'm messaging you on Skype now
Just asking if the $40 offer still stands, I'm interested, added you on skype
Hey mate can you do this for Australia or only US?
Dammn, I don't even drink coffee but it would be amazing if they delivered to EU, sadly they don't. GL with sales dude
Dude, noone is going to pay you upfront, especially when your TOS sounds so arrogant and blackmailing when you read it
Quote Originally Posted by Josipator1000 View Post
Dude, noone is going to pay you upfront, especially when your TOS sounds so arrogant and blackmailing when you read it
Okay, thanks for the feedback!

I already got 3 order filled in guys, ill let you know on this thread once the queue opens it
Will it work in Sweden? If yes I am interested, add me on Skype if U dont mind .. thank you
Yo guys, I'm taking 6 orders at a time now - I'm still doing 2 rivos for $40 so contact me if interested!

Edit:
Won't be doing service to addresses that already had Keurig done to it because of trouble of editing address slighty
Time for my daily bump > 1 more rivo for $40
Will be able to do it for Slovakia (its in Europe) ?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?