SolvedError Fixing

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Error Fixing
I must be blind because I can't seem to get this to work....


Actual Code
Code:
local Name = Ent:Name()
local Group = Ent:GetUserGroup()
local Dist = math.floor(Ent:GetPos():Distance(LocalPlayer():GetShootPos())/40)

draw.SimpleTextOutlined( ""..Name.. "["..Group.."]", "Default", ((MaxX-MinX)/2)+MinX, MinY-5, Color(0,160,240), TEXT_ALIGN_CENTER, TEXT_ALIGN_TOP, 1, Color(255,255,255) )
It just returns

Error code
Code:
[ERROR] lua/includes/init.lua:803: attempt to call local 'Name' (a string value)
  1. fn - lua/includes/init.lua:803
   2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110
in console and I've tried to fix it and still the same thing...

(I apologize for the autism this code may cause)

http://pastebin.com/fnAm4dce (Soruce for Smeg_hack)
we need the whole lua file to help you
Quote Originally Posted by Sir TE5T View Post
we need the whole lua file to help you
Crap, sorry dude I just added it
Quote Originally Posted by dustin1525 View Post
Crap, sorry dude I just added it
whatever just change it to nick
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
whatever just change it to nick
Even with nick it still gives me the error...
use AnimSetGestureWeight
GetName() ?
Make sure the ent is valid and if it's not a player make it :GetClass()
Thanks for you help guys


This is now SOLVED
That's good to know.

/Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us